"Fighter Jet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fighter Jet"

I had an idea for a vehicle. Could someone make a vehicle, the size of a person, that moves faster than the Manta, but it's an air vehicle?
    If anyone makes it, I'd like it to be shaped something like a bullet, except the bottom is a bit flat for landings.

What would this add to the game that existing stuff does not?

Comment

This vehicle exists :up:
      Can't remember the name (i'm talking about one-of-the-two-angels' deemer-mut). Something with "strangeLove" I think.

Well, you probably can't land with it, and I don't know how fast it is. But give it a try

Comment

Let me get a screenshot of Archer which is a realy narrow fighter not bullet shapes but narrow. You could thread a neadle with the nose of this thing.

Comment

To fftunes: The IR Strangelove is slow, hard to control it's aspects, and offers absolutley no protection, like a vehicle should.

To Xyx: The difference is, (assuming no other vehicles have been made by fans, which torsietank has shown me otherwise) that it's an extremly fast vehicle for the air, for one. The Raptor is made more like 50/50, for ground and air. The idea I have though is a really small vehicle that moves as fast/a bit faster than the Manta. It would be the vehicle for fighting the Raptor, going along with the type of paper scissors rock theme the vehicles have going on.

Comment

I'm confused is my design close to your idea or is it too big. This craft is realy low profile but is long to follow the laws of areodynamics. I would start makeing this craft into a beta but I need a coder, animator, and skinner. This craft also has its own landing skies like on the Xwing. This design is only designed to go forward like the space fighter.

Comment

How big is a person compared to it, or about how much bigger/smaller is it than a raptor?

Comment

I initially had to think about this...
                [screenshot]http://www.apc-online.org/photoalbum/green-goblin.jpg[/screenshot]

Would be cool tough, especially if it hade a dodge mode which you could use to decapitate other players

Comment

Archer is shorter than the raptor but is longer. To a person it be at the cockpit 3 feet tall and at wing span is about the lenghth of the human space fighter. The craft is like I said this craft has a low profile but needs to be longer for a proper look.

Comment

Lo that Archer thing does it exist if so where can i download mod for it? if im not mistaken

thx

Comment

Wow thanks for the compliment but right now Archer is just a 3d model in maya I shortend the nose and then tightend the wings up if i can find a coder and a skinner archer will fly.
                      Archer wepons
                      Arctech rockets-Super accurate anti vehicle missles
                      Ion fusion laser guns- High powered energy energy wepons

Comment

Working...
                      X