Need a Crosshair made for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a Crosshair made for me

I need a crosshair made for me. In UTComp's crosshair factory, you can make a normal dot (which is small) go alot bigger than in the settings. If someone can, Take the dot crosshair as it is, and make one that is 2x bigger, compile it, and make it in the game called Bigger Dot (or something). If you dont know exactly what its like, watch No Escape 2 the movie. Or Digital Speed. Theyre on http://www.own-age.com . I aim much better with the bigger dot than the smaller dot. Im pretty sure other people want this done aswell.

Thanks,

MysTikal.

I'll take a look at it tonight, as i've been developping a crosshair pack over the last few weeks anyway

Comment

crosshair factory?

PLZ can you post link or do you have to buy from ebay or somthing? PLZ

Comment

Originally posted by UT TROOPER
        crosshair factory
        Yeah you can make'em bigger there. However the retail dot is still a bit small and ugly, and he probably wants individual xHairs for each weapon, not the same for all of them.

Originally posted by UT TROOPER
        PLZ can you post link or do you have to buy from ebay or somthing? PLZ
        huh ebay?

LINK ANYWAY Put together a small alpha release just for MysTikal. Contains a simple dot that SHOULD be big enough, along with some other rather simple crosshairs that I thought might be useful. I'll put up a thread in the beta section, if you need a specific crosshair just tell me... (please don't pm as i might not notice having pms at all)

BTW: big enough?

Comment

you can change the size of the crosshair to something larger than 2 in the ini file, IIRC.

Comment

Yes you are right. However if you blow up the retail dot it will still look ugly. BTW the retail dot is off, at least when using centered/hidden.

Comment

Working...
            X