Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by IC|Deadhead
    SivakDrac, I highly recommend you to check out the map. Its been one of the most popular custom maps for Quake 1 and didnt get a single bad review.
    I'll take a tour of it later. I got it saved in my Q1 directory.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SivakDrac, I highly recommend you to check out the map. Its been one of the most popular custom maps for Quake 1 and didnt get a single bad review.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i am just trying to do mods and skins and i have it on my disk but it needs a unlock key to use it and i dont have it and maya says its to old

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Snowcat
    how about all the Q1 DM maps?
    Well, Q2 is my current focus. I did do 6 Quake 1 maps for the original UT (4 DM ones, the level select, and the House of Chthon). I should upload those sometime...

Originally posted by IC|Deadhead
    Back in the days when I still played Quake 1 (with reaperbots) there was this custom map called Castle01.
    Don't know if I will do any non-official maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does any one know the unlock key for maya 5.0 for ur2004dvd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Back in the days when I still played Quake 1 (with reaperbots) there was this custom map called Castle01. I loved that map and I would be a very happy boy if anyone made it into a good working UT2004 map. So adjusting it to its movement as well.

Download link: http://www.btinternet.com/~m.stratton/castle01.zip

Reminder: This is a quake 1 map. Thx in advance

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how about all the Q1 DM maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SivakDrac
    Plus it adds weird stuff like a spinning platform where there was a normal bridge...
    That's because Bellasadda made it. He likes movers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting. I may still do my own though as that one feels rather large. Plus it adds weird stuff like a spinning platform where there was a normal bridge... I do like how the room with the U-damage looks though. He made a better-looking mover than I could have thought of.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Pits has already been remade.

The Pits

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Quake remake map ideas

Quake remake map ideas

Hey all. As I've been posting, I've been talking about Quake remake maps for UT2004. Right now my game seems to be Q2, so I'm just wondering what maps you'd like to see most from it?

I have a completed Q2DM6 and a very near Q2DM7 (just gotta get bots to trigger the trap). DM6 is available for download, DM7 has a beta download. For my next project I am torn between DM1, 5, or 8.

For those who might not remember the map names by number, here they are:
    1 - "The Edge"
    2 - "Tokay's Towers"
    3 - "The Frag Pipe"
    4 - "Lost Hallways"
    5 - "The Pits"
    6 - "Lava Tomb"
    7 - "The Slimy Place"
    8 - "WareHouse"

So what do you think? The reason I'm doing these is because I had fun with the Quake series.
Working...
X