classic ut maps in ut2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

classic ut maps in ut2004?

is there a way to use ut goty maps in ut2004?
    (i own both games.)

Originally posted by x1onexwo1fx
    is there a way to use ut goty maps in ut2004?
    (i own both games.)
    Make detailed observations of the maps layout and copy it with Ued. It will take time to learn how to adjust the scale for everything so it looks like the original and works for UT04.

Comment

a lot of classic maps have long ago been recreated for ut2004, and most of them are done extremely well, have a search around for them, shouldn't be too hard to find. classic map pack 1 and 2 are out there somewhere

Comment

MsM made some remake packs for ut2004

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=2428
        http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3084

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel.H
          That was the first thing i thought about, when i saw the thread title, and i was about to post it. FYI: MsM is also known as Yournan 2000

Comment

I downloaded and installed many map packs (including MSM). I'm pretty sure i put everything in their right places, but I can't access the newly installed maps from the Instant Action menu, even though the maps work perfectly fine when I open their .ut2 file from the game directory.

Comment

Originally posted by x1onexwo1fx
              I downloaded and installed many map packs (including MSM). I'm pretty sure i put everything in their right places, but I can't access the newly installed maps from the Instant Action menu, even though the maps work perfectly fine when I open their .ut2 file from the game directory.
              When you start the game, after having installed a map, the map will show up at the BOTTOM of the list. The .ut2 file must also have the correct PREFIX, such as "DM", "CTF", "BR", or whatever.

Comment

Working...
              X