Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky strike satellite

new idea:
    im thinking about making the ion satellite randomly shoot people that have the most frags, this way the game would be more balanced and it will be harder to reach the top
    i would also like the ion satellite to *instantly* shoot players/pawns that are out of the battlefield area, this will learn them not to hide and to stay 'ingame'
    i think it's a neat idea, what do you think?

LOL, I thought you meant a giant geostationary cigarette pack that shoots cigarette missiles at people... or turns them into (lit) **** with its magic beam, kinda like Jailbreak's Llama feature. :bulb:

Comment

random = utter ****.

You asked for what I was thinking... ...so don't complain.

And then, why should good players be punished? That's the most stupid thing I heard... since... ....since... ...errr....

...if it was something like, reducing their health a little per round like in TAM, it would be ok, but that idea is [censored].

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4
        LOL, I thought you meant a giant geostationary cigarette pack that shoots cigarette missiles at people... or turns them into (lit) **** with its magic beam, kinda like Jailbreak's Llama feature. :bulb:

didn't have anything to do with lucky strike cigarettes, just came up with the words 'lucky' and 'strike' (lucky persons get struck).
        So yeah it's the usual ion satellite, it only works different

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
          random = utter ****.

You asked for what I was thinking... ...so don't complain.

And then, why should good players be punished? That's the most stupid thing I heard... since... ....since... ...errr....

...if it was something like, reducing their health a little per round like in TAM, it would be ok, but that idea is [censored].
          it helps up the bad players
          BTW the satellite doesn't need to strike every minute or second

Comment

if the killing good player stuff is such a bad idea, why not make it punish the players with naughty stuff in their nicks like: ****,****,gay,*****,badboy,gangster,...

Comment

the latter is actually a very good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMike
                if the killing good player stuff is such a bad idea, why not make it punish the players with naughty stuff in their nicks like: ****,****,gay,*****,badboy,gangster,...
                Better yet, make it kill anyone who initiates force against other players... PEACEFUL TOURNAMENT!!! (TM)

Comment

How 'bout helping people at the bottom of the ladder? *zap, you got full health and shields* That's far less aggravating than getting zapped when you finally make it to the top.

Comment

Better yet, make it kill anyone who initiates force against other players... PEACEFUL TOURNAMENT!!! (TM)
                    make it kill anyone who says '0wnEd!'

Comment

and make it kill campers and spawnkillers too

Comment

Originally posted by TheMike
                        new idea:
                        im thinking about making the ion satellite randomly shoot people that have the most frags, this way the game would be more balanced and it will be harder to reach the top
                        i would also like the ion satellite to *instantly* shoot players/pawns that are out of the battlefield area, this will learn them not to hide and to stay 'ingame'
                        i think it's a neat idea, what do you think?
                        I'd prefer it if the air strike could occur randomly around the map. That would help make a large full-scale war feel.

Comment

If you are wanting to balance the match by attacking the top players how about an invulnrable bot that hunts the person in the #1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by L4Y Duke
                            I'd prefer it if the air strike could occur randomly around the map. That would help make a large full-scale war feel.
                            and what are the chances that it might hit a player? 1 on a million?

Comment

It's supposed to be completely inaccurate.

Adds feel, not frags.

Comment

Working...
                              X