Lancecarrier Dropship- coder and someone to edit model requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    actually, T, i don't know if it works online, haven't tried it yet, and the purple thing is somehow coded to hold the vehicles in, because that is what all the vehicles hit when is starts moving.
    ~shadow_sniper

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think that the purple component is purely aesthetic, at least from what I can see. There's probably something going on in the code. Does it work online?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    now, as you know, this vehicle has the purple how do i say, component on its lift base, i need something like that to make cages out of in the cargo bay, so we can have the vehicles will stay in. and, xyx, my friend, who you know, recomended i ask you about how to code this...
    ~Shadow_sniper

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sexy
    ty man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I found it in a quick google search. Scroll down and it should be there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    every 1 do a huge scearch for this GREAT! ship now!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i believe the name of the dropship was the terrapin

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What might be the name of this miracle dropship?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, i know all about that. but, there has been one so far who has created a dropship capable of carying all vehicles that would fit in a basket, and they didn't slip out. thats the type of actor im looking for in the cargo bay of this flying behemoth.
    ~Shadow_sniper

Leave a comment:

• replied
    auw
    man only mantas so far iv seen are able to be used in transports :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Lancecarrier Dropship- coder and someone to edit model requested

Originally posted by Shadow_sniper
    horribly and almost impossible
    That about sums it up. There's loads of people (including me) trying to get any of those things done, and not one of them has a good thing going.

Leave a comment:

• Lancecarrier Dropship- coder and someone to edit model requested

im sad to say that I can't post any pictures of the model that i have in Maya, but this is pretty much an enormous ut2004 version of the C-130 millitary transport, except that it is a V.T.O.L. (verticle take off and landing) aircraft. it will have 2 side doors to have troops and vehicles enter. it has bomber- like doors for aircraft to enter and exit while it is flying. it also has back doors with a ramp. what i am looking for is a very experienced coder willing to code this for me, with the horribly and almost impossible task of having this carry vehicles and have them drive inside it while it is moving, and all of the other functions like being able to walk around in it while it is moving and such. i am also looking for an experienced modeler that will be willing to help further advance my design for the project. i conclude on that.
    ~Shadow_sniper
Working...
X