Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are there any modern weapon mutators out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any modern weapon mutators out there?

Subject says it all.

What would you call "Modern"? Futuristic?

Comment

Yes there are some mutators that swap out the standerd guns for moddern day weapons. I don't remember the name of the pack but I have played on a server that had shotguns, realistic sniper rifels, machineguns with recoil, and a small howitser(sp) with a max ammo of 4 shots. The guns even had clips that were automaticly changed when they ran out to prevent nonstop spaming of the guns.

Comment

q03, that's Ballistic. Pretty fun to play with. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Da Spadger
          q03, that's Ballistic. Pretty fun to play with. :up:
          Except in ONS, those Raptors are hard to hit without the lockon ability of the AVRiL.

Comment

Originally posted by L4Y Duke
            Except in ONS, those Raptors are hard to hit without the lockon ability of the AVRiL.
            That's why you use the sniper rifle. 2 shots means 1 dead raptor, if you're a good shot. The sniper being hitscan makes up for it. :up:

Comment

dont no much but that all I have ..

ZenCoder's Weapons
              http://membres.lycos.fr/unrealmuscat...eapons2004.php

Remote Strike Weapons
              http://remote_strike.moddb.com/

Comment

...and let's not forget Y.A.R.M. and Tango Down. Cool guns, lots of cool guns! :up: Currently no downloads, but if anyone's (still) interested, PM me and I'll email you the zips.

Annihilation Arsenal also has a couple of (semi) realistic weapons, like a mini missile launcher and a .50 sniper rifle. It also has a not-quite-realistic-but-seriously-kick-*** multi ammo grenade launcher.

There should also be a couple of MP5Ks floating around somewhere... Look in beta forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Spadger
                  That's why you use the sniper rifle. 2 shots means 1 dead raptor, if you're a good shot. The sniper being hitscan makes up for it. :up:
                  The railgun works to

Comment

Working...
                  X