Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neat super wep idea

okay,

the gun is basicly the ball launcher, but instead of launching a ball, it lauches a small green sphere

this green sphere explodes on impact (but not firey) and a green mist explodes out, with about a 1024 uu radius

the mist stays for 3 seconds then dissapates.

anyone who entered the radius within the 3 seconds, at first, deosn't feel anything.

but then at a RANDOM time between 30 and 60 seconds later, he collapses (or he could get blown to bits from the inside or something)

not only woudld it be effective; but, annoying, as some1 could be running a flag and all of a sudden, either "thump" or "bloch!!"

also, it be chosen randomly weather it actually does something or not, you could live, but no1 would ever know their fate or how soon it will come

what'da think?

sounds ok, but anything RANDOM is horrible for the game.

Comment

bah adds a senmse of danger and risk

"will i die?" "will i live?" "when will it happen?"

OHNOES!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
        anything RANDOM is horrible for the game.
        The most popular games have random elements, like bullet spread...

Comment

sounds fun^^

it be fun to see some one go thump
          just fall down XD

Comment

Re: neat super wep idea

Originally posted by inventor209
            okay,

but then at a RANDOM time between 30 and 60 seconds later, he collapses (or he could get blown to bits from the inside or something)

not only woudld it be effective; but, annoying, as some1 could be running a flag and all of a sudden, either "thump" or "bloch!!"

also, it be chosen randomly weather it actually does something or not, you could live, but no1 would ever know their fate or how soon it will come

what'da think?
            randoms is okay and the gun sounds really powerful...maybe more powerful than the redeemer . by the way 30 to 60s is okay cos' in CTF theres always the adrenaline speed combo ...so u can get to the base to capture ASAP. in Dm then ...i dunno...kill as many as u can before your own fate is sealed?

Comment

now we just gotta find some1 to make it. b/c ive never touched Unreal script in my life....ever

why do the voices in my head say this may be a hard to thing to code in the first place?

Comment

because you make them pandas cry :P

yea it would probley take a long time to make unless the person is really good at it^^

Comment

The only thing I can imagine that would be hard to code is making the fog go around corners but not through walls. You can easily have both or neither.

Comment

i was thinking it would be hard to make it wait 30-60 seconds to actually kill, and kill the ones who were in the cloud

Comment

um...emitters with collision <.<

Comment

i was thinking it would be hard to make it wait 30-60 seconds to actually kill, and kill the ones who were in the cloud
                        IMHO, i thin kyou should just kill all in the cloud at 3 s instantly instead of waiting ...since coding has become a problem for yer.

Comment

Nah, you just stick some invisible thingy to whoever enters the cloud that kills them 30-60 seconds later.

Comment

so....like a grenade+AR alt.....but when it hits it dont go off but has a delay of 60 secs-30secs

THAT CAN WORK!

Comment

Working...
                            X