DM-Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Keyboard

I though of this as i typed, of course. I think it would be really interesting to have a DM map that is a giant keyboard, and you could jump on the keys and such. Would make some interesting gameplay with people camping next to caps lock and jumping on the spacebar.
    Thoughts?

Re: DM-Keyboard

Originally posted by stephen_wq
    Thoughts?
    Reading all the numerous replies I think it is an awesome idea a lot of people will play.

Comment

yeah, then theres a monitor that shows the letters you jumped on lol

Comment

Originally posted by AKAKing
        yeah, then theres a monitor that shows the letters you jumped on lol
        lol...sweet! :up:

Comment

i already made a giant musical keyboard, except it played death and pain sounds lol. Has since been lost.

Comment

Re: DM-Keyboard

Originally posted by stephen_wq
            I though of this as i typed, of course. I think it would be really interesting to have a DM map that is a giant keyboard, and you could jump on the keys and such. Would make some interesting gameplay with people camping next to caps lock and jumping on the spacebar.
            Thoughts?
            I think that you have a cool "idea" from an "what would that be like?" perspective, but you haven't gone forward and asked yourself about gameplay. A caps lock is just a box in a map, you should build it of course but I doubt it will play that well because it will be limited. Also there are tonnes of "mini-me" maps out there, some love them, but most hate them... they can look nice graphically but quickly become boring to play I guess.

Make it anyway. You shouldn't need to be asking, if you have enough conviction yourself.

Comment

how

urrr, how long does it take to make a map?
              just tell me the avrage.
              Is it easy?

I am thinking of mapping

Comment

Re: Re: DM-Keyboard

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                Reading all the numerous replies I think it is an awesome idea a lot of people will play.
                by the way, i love your space Noxx.
                I played it and its AWSOME!!!
                thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X