Can some edit this file for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some edit this file for me?

Hello Its just a weapons file but I cant seem to recompile and I am a noob to UT04 stuff. Iy would probably be an easy thing for someone used to UT04 modding. its only 1 file and basically I wanted to have it modded to have more ammo that can be carried and a couple of the weapons to hold more ammo like the shotgun.

If anyone can uncompile, edit, then recompile, upload that would be great. Its for my own private game use.

Thanks in Advance.

lt1956

Their is a readme included on what I wish done.

http://rapidshare.de/files/6904218/files.zip.html

Cant anyone help me with the small File? it should only be a quick 2-3 minute things for someone really familar with UT04 .u editing. I just need the small changes stated in the readme with the file.

Please someone help me?

Thanks

Comment

I can't seem to decompile this file with any of the programs available to me.

Wotgreal wont show the code.
      UnrealED gives me a Critical Error and closes.
      Unreal Tournament Package Tool says its an unknown package and crashes soon after opening on my computer

Comment

Thank you for trying, I was afraid of this. Its from that Land of the dead game based off of UT04.

BTW if you havent played that game you should its really good, worth the $20!

Thanks for trying, they have a UCC.EXE with the game but it doesnt seem to work the same way as UT04's. :-(

Thank you again for trying. It nice to know someone in the community still helps out. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lt1956
          Thank you for trying, I was afraid of this. Its from that Land of the dead game based off of UT04.

BTW if you havent played that game you should its really good, worth the $20!

Thanks for trying, they have a UCC.EXE with the game but it doesnt seem to work the same way as UT04's. :-(

Thank you again for trying. It nice to know someone in the community still helps out. :-)

Different game means different company, which in turn means different packaging methods. In other words, if it wasn't made for ut2k4, you can't use it in ut2k4.

Comment

Working...
          X