• Show
Clear All

na man what im thinkin of is a good idea^^

its a transpider
    its a translocater
    you can move it when in Q mode
    fire is to release it like a normal translocater
    fire again makes it go boom
    also the regen on the transpider like the normal translocater but now 1-30 minz long
    when alt-fire after firing you get translocated to the transpider
    alt-fire without it deployed dues something i think >.>
    or hope that it be like a um...nothing for now

moving the transpider

w=same as normal
    s=same too
    a=du
    d=your stupid if you have to ask
    space bar=jump
    c=it cant crouch.....to small

ohyea its health should be like 35-50..good hp
    and if you are killed it blows up like the rest of the mines and spiders :P

Comment

Re: transpider

Originally posted by Sarge-David
      so im not good at making vehicles,mods,stuff but i do got ideas

like a spidermine like translocater
      like u spawn ur trans and when press q u can move it around
      with the trans ammo thing but with spider like legs on it so it moves
      it may add another lvl since u can run around and fun where things are :P

hope 1 of u modding gods can handle it :up:
      I can handle it. Does that make me a modding god?

Excellent idea, so I thought I'd start working on it. So far I've got a "spider mine" which the player can take control of. At the moment it must be activated by a console command/cheat (you become the spider mine), but when it's done it'll be fired from a weapon of some sort. So far it can:
      - run around, at the speed of a Spider Mine (it also animates and sounds very close - if not identical - to a regular Spider Mine)
      - climb on walls and the roof (good fun, but I might make it optional)
      - jump
      - self-destruct (as powerful as a normal Spider Mine, atm.)
      - jump in and drive vehicles :haha: (I'll probably take this out)

Coincidentally it is just small enough to run and hide under most vehicles. :haha:
      yea maybe we ould add another button to make the bomb go off
      like press um.... *
      and after a sec it blows but it gives off a BEEP and blinks a light
      At the moment it instantly explodes when you press fire. (To control the Spider Mine, you technically become the Spider Mine, meaning you no longer have control of yourself or your weapons.) It'll probably have a Translocator beacon sitting on top of it, which will recall when/before the Spider explodes.
      im thinking it can junk about as high as half of a persons hight
      can run as fast as the normal spidermines
      has the trans camra
      and blows up with the force of 2 granades/mines that = 100health or something

2 mines destroy 1 person so it should have enuff force to do that

has a helth of about 10-50
      fire brings it out
      q brings on the moving mode like the normal trans camra but u can move the trans :P
      q again brings u back to urself
      and alt fire brings u to the trans
      another fire if the spider trans is out destroys it
      if u switch weapons then it stays
      At the moment:
      - it can jump the default height for a Pawn (approximately half a player's height?)
      - it can run as fast as the normal Spider Mines
      - the view is like a normal player, but I will add the Trans-camera overlay
      - it blows up with the same force as a Spider Mine. It will most likely use Spider Mine ammo for the Spider part of it (just to be "realistic".)
      - it has the default health of 100, but I'll reduce that

When done:
      - fire will deploy one Spider at a time, or recall/detonate an existing one
      - alt fire will teleport to an active Spider
      - Q most likely will switch between the player and the Spider. For this to work, the player must NOT have another type of Translocator (otherwise it'll switch weapons instead of modes.) This I know from having multiple TL mods. :|
      - it will stay when you switch weapons.

Most of the controls (i.e. Next/Prev Weapon, Fire, AltFire, Use?, etc.) can be overridden by the Spider. Any ideas for extra features?

Originally posted by Bolke
      Interesting idea, I must admit.
      A sneaky way to get past guards and into
      a fortress. Ideal for ctf :P .
      If I've got time, I'll try goof around with it.
      Can't hurt to have two different versions. I intend for mine to be a true combination of (remote controlled) Spider Mine + Translocator beacon with the addition of spidering on walls (maybe). (Replacing the TL, but requiring Spider Mine ammo.)

I'm busy with other stuff to.
      I'm only busy 3 days a week. My problem is that those 3 days are usually the only days I have access to the internet.

Originally posted by SolaceEternal
      As in, a certain radius that when the mine/transporter moves, the reception via the camera gets fuzzier, and eventually looses contact with the player (looses camera control.)
      I was thinking have it much the same as the Translocator (fuzzy the farther you get). As is my usual convention, it'll be optional.

na man what im thinkin of is a good idea^^
      Options, options. If you have different ideas, I'd just make options out of them.
      moving the transpider

w=same as normal
      s=same too
      a=du
      d=your stupid if you have to ask
      space bar=jump
      c=it cant crouch.....to small

ohyea its health should be like 35-50..good hp
      and if you are killed it blows up like the rest of the mines and spiders :P
      So far my TransSpider uses the same controls as a player. (Except there's no crouching, no double-jumping and no dodging.)

Sorry for the long post, but I don't have frequent access to the internet, so it's a bit hard to keep up.

P.S. the system was complaining about too many images, so I had to disable smilies

Comment

I'm still concerned about the balance in this, and I still have to say that a mobile TL puckbomb is a bit too much. ^^; I guess playtesting will have to prove me right or wrong.

What's the distance you have to be from a TL puck before it starts getting fuzzy, anyway? There's going to have to be some serious tweaking on this concept; sneaking into an enemy base from the other side of the map sounds like it would be fun, and end up being enjoyable for about five minutes before it lost it's appeal from uveruse.

And, to the coder guy(s), consider a sort of "feedback" responce if this ends up being a bit too powerfull; as in, if an opponent destroys it (or otherwise the mine is destroyed, and the cause wasn't from you detonating it) a number of damage is dealt to the person who controlled the mine.

I still kinda suggest making this a new weapon, instead of a TL replacement. :3

Comment

I'm still concerned about the balance in this, and I still have to say that a mobile TL puckbomb is a bit too much. ^^; I guess playtesting will have to prove me right or wrong.

What's the distance you have to be from a TL puck before it starts getting fuzzy, anyway? There's going to have to be some serious tweaking on this concept; sneaking into an enemy base from the other side of the map sounds like it would be fun, and end up being enjoyable for about five minutes before it lost it's appeal from uveruse.

And, to the coder guy(s), consider a sort of "feedback" responce if this ends up being a bit too powerfull; as in, if an opponent destroys it (or otherwise the mine is destroyed, and the cause wasn't from you detonating it) a number of damage is dealt to the person who controlled the mine.

I still kinda suggest making this a new weapon, instead of a TL replacement. :3
          With the damage and damage radius the same as the regular Spider Mine, it is far from powerful. It'd be like the Mine Layer, but without the mine chasing enemies (automatically, at least), and with only one mine at a time. Its strength lies (or will lie) in the ability to crawl/climb around and translocate.

I play with Shield regen up to 150, so that may have something to do with my conception that it is weak.

I think the maximum distance for the TL camera (or the distance it starts getting static?) is around 3000 units. There is a variable in TransLauncher which defines this. I plan on having something similar, but also being able to configure it. I'll maybe even add an option to define what should happen beyond the max distance (i.e. no more control over the Spider, or just can't see anything.)

As for the "feedback response", what if someone else destroying the Spider would disrupt the beacon, ala. the normal Translocator? (i.e. can't recall the beacon or teleport without getting fragged.) - I can see this being another option.

New weapon as opposed to a TL replacement might be good, but if you have two weapons in the same group (i.e. TL is group 10), you can't "reselect" it. So, instead of going to camera view when you pressed Q, it'd switch to the other weapon in that group. I could put it in a seperate group, but that will require an extra key for controlling it.

Alternatively, I thought of allowing the user to toggle between Spider mode and normal TL mode by using alt fire when there are no beacons.

I imagine a super-weapon type Spider weapon should be on a different slot to the Translocator anyway.

Of course, I can't speak for any such mod created by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by porkmanii
            I play with Shield regen up to 150, so that may have something to do with my conception that it is weak.
            I've never actually played that way. To be honest, the only mutators I ever use are OLstats, ShowDamage, GetInStupid and the occasional weapon mutator.

[b]
            I think the maximum distance for the TL camera (or the distance it starts getting static?) is around 3000 units. There is a variable in TransLauncher which defines this. I plan on having something similar, but also being able to configure it. I'll maybe even add an option to define what should happen beyond the max distance (i.e. no more control over the Spider, or just can't see anything.)
            [b]

Works for me.

As for the "feedback response", what if someone else destroying the Spider would disrupt the beacon, ala. the normal Translocator? (i.e. can't recall the beacon or teleport without getting fragged.) - I can see this being another option.

Mmm... don't think that would work so well, personally. Telefragging normally can be fun (not to mention hilarious ) because nine times out of ten, you don't see it coming, especially when you end up telefragging yourself due to a shot TL puck.

The reason why I don't think that'll work as well with this, is because if you're using this mine at all, you'll be looking through the camera, and you'll be able to tell when it gets shot, because you won't be able to control it anymore and you'll be looking at your player. And if you know your TL puck is broken, and you try to teleport anyway... I have to say, that's pretty stupid. If that feature is enabled, the moment people get their mine destroyed, they'll switch to another weapon, and they'll inevitably be stuck with a weapon that if they try to use, will kill them. In other words, the only time that would come into play, is by accident of hitting a stray key, probably by using up ammo for one weapon and the game automatically bringing back up this gun, and the player can't release the fire button fast enough. :/

New weapon as opposed to a TL replacement might be good, but if you have two weapons in the same group (i.e. TL is group 10), you can't "reselect" it. So, instead of going to camera view when you pressed Q, it'd switch to the other weapon in that group. I could put it in a seperate group, but that will require an extra key for controlling it.

...Ah, my appologies, I didn't explain what I was refering to thoroughly enough. ^^;

I basically meant replacing a different weapon than the translocator, preferably the goop gun, as it seems... fitting, somehow. ^^; I was refering to breaking it off from being a translocator-spinoff into a completely new weapon (that would replace something else, such as the aforementioned biorifle.)

Making this a new weapon instead of a variation of the TL would suit it better, as it would simplify adding them to maps (via a simple weapons mutator that replaces instances of a certain weapon, or arena-style) and also easily allow it to incorporate it's own ammo as well, as opposed to the TL having no ammo pickups, period, since it wouldn't have any use for them.

Also, there would likely be problems with people trying to use this with the original translocator. :/

Alternatively, I thought of allowing the user to toggle between Spider mode and normal TL mode by using alt fire when there are no beacons.

Again, works for me. :3

I imagine a super-weapon type Spider weapon should be on a different slot to the Translocator anyway.

Of course, I can't speak for any such mod created by someone else.

...You lost me on that one. Are you talking about making it a superweapon or having a superweapon variation of it, or just adding it to that slot?

A superweapon version of this... I cannot imagine working well at all, unless it detonated like a redeemer, and otherwise wouldn't be much difference from a normal weapon of it. Doesn't seem worth it in that instance. :/

Comment

no no no its an alt TL >.<
              you it just suites it so well
              i thought of ideas of it
              i want the mine to do about 300damage so it can take out a manta or atlest 200 to take out a normal player

the damage should be an option
              no crouch,no double jump,no dodge
              LOVE the wall climbing
              ceiling climbing is optional
              replace the TL all together because its a Inproved Version of it
              im starting to like the goo gun from the fun iv had from the spidermesh and its gient goo gun^^

the health is set at about 50-25 but is changeable between 10 and 100
              cant pick up weapons/pickups
              pickup is optional and gets sent to the player in control
              option for the transpider to take over the super weapons and not spawn with the player

regen ammo of 5-3 and the regen time is set to 30-60secs
              the regen time can be changed

to detonate press fire again or atlfire to get sent there with or without it going off(optional)

need that sweet *** translocater beam always
              reduce the sound for stealth

can have a small weapon O.o from the replace the superweapons
              maybe like a small ar rifle that do like 1 damage(VERY VERY OPTIONAL)(dont really want)
              i get the first beta(mandatory)send it to ssfwebsite@yahoo.com
              if you use e-mail :P

ohyea gernades
              they slow the spider down but needs to make it a little faster when you got 8 on you(1 unit every 1 min isnt a good idea)

yea long post but i want to be 1 of the lead helpers in this

Comment

so how are you guys going on it?
                is it ready?

Comment

Mmm... don't think that would work so well, personally. Telefragging normally can be fun (not to mention hilarious ) because nine times out of ten, you don't see it coming, especially when you end up telefragging yourself due to a shot TL puck.
                  As it is now, if the Spider is destroyed by methods other than recalling it, the beacon gets disrupted, the same as if it were just a normal beacon. (I've literally attached the TransBeacon to the Spider.)
                  The reason why I don't think that'll work as well with this, is because if you're using this mine at all, you'll be looking through the camera, and you'll be able to tell when it gets shot, because you won't be able to control it anymore and you'll be looking at your player. And if you know your TL puck is broken, and you try to teleport anyway... I have to say, that's pretty stupid. If that feature is enabled, the moment people get their mine destroyed, they'll switch to another weapon, and they'll inevitably be stuck with a weapon that if they try to use, will kill them. In other words, the only time that would come into play, is by accident of hitting a stray key, probably by using up ammo for one weapon and the game automatically bringing back up this gun, and the player can't release the fire button fast enough. :/
                  I don't really see how the above differs from the normal TL, but then I'm always looking through the Translocam. I'd be just as likely to leave my TL beacon lying somewhere as to leave my Spider (neither are likely, in my case.)

I may add an option for the feedback pain. It wouldn't make sense to apply it to the player if they aren't controlling the Spider when it's destroyed, so what about if the feedback response happens when you try to control the Spider?
                  I basically meant replacing a different weapon than the translocator, preferably the goop gun, as it seems... fitting, somehow. ^^; I was refering to breaking it off from being a translocator-spinoff into a completely new weapon (that would replace something else, such as the aforementioned biorifle.)

Making this a new weapon instead of a variation of the TL would suit it better, as it would simplify adding them to maps (via a simple weapons mutator that replaces instances of a certain weapon, or arena-style) and also easily allow it to incorporate it's own ammo as well, as opposed to the TL having no ammo pickups, period, since it wouldn't have any use for them.

Also, there would likely be problems with people trying to use this with the original translocator. :/

As it is now, it functions almost exactly like a TL, but with a remote-controllable (and slightly explosive) beacon. If you broke it off into a completely new weapon, it would no longer be the TransSpider.

Why would it be necessary to place it on the map? At any rate, I'll have both as an option. I might "attach" it to the Mine Layer (i.e. the pickup gives both weapons.) Why do you suggest the Bio Rifle?
                  ...You lost me on that one. Are you talking about making it a superweapon or having a superweapon variation of it, or just adding it to that slot?

A superweapon version of this... I cannot imagine working well at all, unless it detonated like a redeemer, and otherwise wouldn't be much difference from a normal weapon of it. Doesn't seem worth it in that instance. :/
                  I just mean if the Spider dealt enough damage to be considered a Super Weapon, which is not something I'm likely to do.

no no no its an alt TL >.<
                  you it just suites it so well
                  i thought of ideas of it
                  replace the TL all together because its a Inproved Version of it
                  TL replacement will be the default. I'll try to make both variations possible, though.
                  i want the mine to do about 300damage so it can take out a manta or atlest 200 to take out a normal player
                  That's what I mean by "Super Weapon". 200-300 is way too much for a TL replacement. (I know, having done something similar with the "set" console command, after getting pi$$ed off at the bots.)
                  the damage should be an option
                  Deal.
                  no crouch,no double jump,no dodge
                  cant pick up weapons/pickups
                  That's the way it is. There is no crouch animation, so no crouching. By default, the rest of it isn't implemented anyway.
                  LOVE the wall climbing
                  Me too. It's a bit disorienting, but mostly that would only matter if you had to aim.
                  ceiling climbing is optional
                  Idea noted. Extra code has to be written for that, though. What angles would you consider the ceiling, though?
                  the health is set at about 50-25 but is changeable between 10 and 100
                  Deal.
                  pickup is optional and gets sent to the player in control
                  Good idea. It is a Translocatorish weapon, after all.
                  option for the transpider to take over the super weapons and not spawn with the player
                  Okay.
                  regen ammo of 5-3 and the regen time is set to 30-60secs
                  the regen time can be changed
                  Maybe I'll add that as an option. I plan on combining Mine ammo and TL ammo. i.e. To teleport requires TL ammo, which recharges like TL, and to deploy a Spider requires Mine ammo. Some Mine ammo would be given with the TransSpider. If you run out of Mine ammo, you only have normal TL capabilities.
                  to detonate press fire again or atlfire to get sent there with or without it going off(optional)
                  You want to teleport into a 200-300 point explosion? :weird:
                  need that sweet *** translocater beam always
                  Absolutely. When I put in the code to attach a (regular) TL beacon to the Spider, that came automatically. Quite cool.
                  reduce the sound for stealth

Why? I'd consider the sound as a balance thing. Oh well, maybe another option. With all these options, I may need to hide some as "advanced". :|
                  can have a small weapon O.o from the replace the superweapons
                  maybe like a small ar rifle that do like 1 damage(VERY VERY OPTIONAL)(dont really want)
                  Huh? Please explain... small weapon for whom/what?
                  i get the first beta(mandatory)send it to ssfwebsite@yahoo.com
                  if you use e-mail :P
                  I'll release the first beta when it's ready. (No offense, but) you aren't the only one who has input into this mod. I don't usually use e-mail for this sort of thing, anyway.
                  ohyea gernades
                  they slow the spider down but needs to make it a little faster when you got 8 on you(1 unit every 1 min isnt a good idea)
                  I'll see how that can work.
                  yea long post but i want to be 1 of the lead helpers in this
                  My post was longer. (j/k)

Comment

I LOVE YOU!
                    but got to look again to see wahts what

um yea i got a great idea for the atl fire when not deployed

have you every played with ninga rope?

i love dragging ppl around with it!

why not make it so it shoots out a rope that clings on to enemy or wahtever allowing you to
                    (if enemy)they run around and get get away from you while the little trans beam thing keeps em so they gotta kill you to get away^^ its fun(if allie)damages or not(damage is like 5 and brings the enemy to you or keeps em there)
                    just run away from em so they get damage or something

um....forget that weapon thing

yea with the 200-100 damage then o it atlest kills the enemy in the first shoot making it good(remember that its a spider mine with a translocater.extra power gives more damage)

I LOVE YOUR TRANS ON IT THATS WHAT I WANTED:heart: :up:
                    can you give us some pics plz

ohyea the getting shoot thing

i dont really want it to be a 1 shoot deal because they shoot it and you cant do **** to it

good idea with the ammo thing

yea he dont like the goo gun so he wants to replace it

ohyea ceiling
                    about under 45 degrees upsidedown so........think of a 8 sides cylinder in UnrealED turned on its side and the top 2 pannels beside the very top pannel if you can understand that

what other stuff we got to think about?

man i want the first beta because i just do.........id feel happy

^^ urs is only longer because i dont use qoutes

Comment

i love dragging ppl around with it!
                      Sounds like a rather large deviation from the Spider+Translocator combo. Alt fire with no beacon will most likely toggle Spider beacon/normal beacon.

I've thought of something like a bungie rope for the Spider itself, though (i.e. Spider bungee'ing down from the roof.) This would allow it to slowly drop down from the ceiling, and to pull itself back up again.
                      yea with the 200-100 damage then o it atlest kills the enemy in the first shoot making it good(remember that its a spider mine with a translocater.extra power gives more damage)
                      My point is one-shot-kill is too powerful. What extra power? Logically, with the some of the space taken up by broadcast and camera equipment, it should have even less space for explosives.
                      can you give us some pics plz
                      Unfortunately I don't have the internet at home, so you'll have to wait until Monday (which is probably the next time I'll be on the internet.)
                      i dont really want it to be a 1 shoot deal because they shoot it and you cant do **** to it
                      If you mean 1 shot to kill the Mine, don't worry about that. It'll probably have around 40-50 health by default, but will be configurable (eventually.)
                      ^^ urs is only longer because i dont use qoutes
                      I like to let people know what the heck I am talking about/referring to.
                      so how are you guys going on it?
                      is it ready?
                      Mine is functional. It has no options yet, and it has a few bugs, so no, I'd say it's not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by porkmanii

I don't really see how the above differs from the normal TL, but then I'm always looking through the Translocam. I'd be just as likely to leave my TL beacon lying somewhere as to leave my Spider (neither are likely, in my case.)
                        *blink* ...it just suddenly occurred to me what you meant. ^^; You are of course correct; I thought you were talking about running around as the spider, and if someone damaged you, it would be as if the puck was damaged, and then you'd try to translocate anyway, and get fragged... in other words, I confused myself. ^^;

I may add an option for the feedback pain. It wouldn't make sense to apply it to the player if they aren't controlling the Spider when it's destroyed, so what about if the feedback response happens when you try to control the Spider?
                        Exactly; the guy shouldn't suffer if he's not using that weapon at the time. Going back to try to control it again might be another story...

As it is now, it functions almost exactly like a TL, but with a remote-controllable (and slightly explosive) beacon. If you broke it off into a completely new weapon, it would no longer be the TransSpider.
                        Well, technically it could... but it wouldn't make much sense.

To be honest, I rarely use the TL, which is probably why I've been so forward on this being a weapon instead of a variant (that and I have been dying to model a weapon of some kind @_@; lol)

But yeah, I see your point.

Why would it be necessary to place it on the map? At any rate, I'll have both as an option. I might "attach" it to the Mine Layer (i.e. the pickup gives both weapons.) Why do you suggest the Bio Rifle?
                        I had suggested the bio rifle, aside from the reason below, because it's in quite a few more maps than the Mine Layer is in.

Overkill. Plus, since the ninja rope already exists, wouldn't it just be better to use this AND said ninja rope instead of completely recoding it? Why bother doing it all over again?

Um....forget that weapon thing
                        ....I am starting to take offense you to continually blowing off every thought I contribute, especially since it's not even your call to begin with. This is a group effort, not a dictatorship.

Vastly overpowered. If they did THAT much damage, there would be little to no reason to use any other weapon in the game, save the redeemer and probably avril.

Might want to note that a direct hit from the goliath deals a player around 300 damage. Having any weapon save a superweapon deal anything near that without some sort of counterbalance is beyond overpowered.

yea he dont like the goo gun so he wants to replace it
                        ...Okay, this is flat out ignorant, and is an insult.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Let's quickly form a limited opinion on someone we don't know based on a tiny statement they made that has no relevancy to anything on hand." Uhh... no.

For your information, I LOVE the goo gun. I love the effect, I love how it stays around for a little while if you don't immediately hit an opponent, and I love the ability to lob a large green blob of questionable origin (not to mention content) at another player.

Get your facts straight before making an accusation, dude. I had suggested replacing the biorifle if this became a weapon (which has become irrelevant, as it's not) because the minelayer and biorifle share a similar theme. They both are mortar types, for example (in layman's terms, they arc in the air when you shoot them.) Explaining anything further than this would be a moot point, as it doesn't matter anyway.

Let's get something straight. First of all, this is a group effort. You are NOT the only one entitled to offering out ideas, and blowing other people off because their ideas differ is disrespectfull.

If you don't think something someone else suggests will work or be a good idea, then by all means, say so; but for god's sake, say why you don't think it would work, because otherwise you will just sound like a jerk. And no, "because I don't want it to do that" is not a good excuse for this.

If you want this thing to be exactly like you want it to be, good for you. Learn coding, do it yourself. But untill then, you've got to understand that you are not the only one porkmanii is doing this for; and one way or another, it's ultimately his and only his call as to what actually goes in this, as he's the one who's being so kind as to make this.

We are all equals here. Remember that. :3

Comment

yea most dont like the goo gun and stuff because its hard to kill people with for them :P

yea ill go with your trans changer thing

with the extra gear that means more power needed making it so
                          you kill in first hit for some magor reasions

1=they can stop you by killing A your char or B your mine which may or maynot go boom or may or maynot hit them with the boom

2=running from your base to theres just to have to do it again and hope they dont repair there health

them are 2 magor reasions

that bungie idea is GREAT!
                          im thinking E deploys it and in that space makes the mine go back up the bungie and c makes it go down as in makes more line

pressing e again releases the bungie(maybe bungie counts as trans ammo) to make is so you dont fall from release make a prozimity thing to walls and such so it has to be so close to a wall or other so it goes to cling to it again.

yea the feed back dont work that right
                          i dont think it work that good to add that to it :/

BTW the screen shots cant you send them to a Cd then when you go to the enternet place just send it over and such....it should work^^

yea i love it that the Transpider
                          (Trans*Spider)<--how to pronounce is comming alive^^

Comment

By the way, porkmanii, about the concept of the spider walking on ceilings? This will likely fit in with the previous attempts at people trying to have changing gravity centers or something, and to my knowledge, it's buggy as hell, as the system simply isn't meant to handle it well. Then again, what I'm talking about it people trying to make a map out of a sphere (like a small planet) and be able to traverse the sphere without falling off.

Here is a link to a map/SDK that pulled this off, albiet it's pretty buggy. Thought it could be of some use to you.

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=499488

Comment

dude the matrix moves things pulls it off and allows you to walk on walls and try monkeymatrix its 1 of my favs :P
                              theres some thing that stopps them from using the ceiling but you just turn that off
                              and yea let them climb on the ceiling and dont put the option for not having to
                              ^^

btw they used a double jump to go to the walls so you may try that to do it with

Comment

so.....
                                what kinda bugs do you got going on?
                                and what have you done?
                                and what have you to do?

thank you for the unpdate^^

btw please post a reply here to tell us that you uploaded it to download and make 1 in beta so EVERY ONE CAN SHAIR^^

add me to the creaters plz^^

Comment

Working...
                                X