Vehicle Idea "Gate Crasher"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Idea "Gate Crasher"

How about a heavly armored personel carrier with light weaponry for delivering several players to a defended node or core.

I am thinking about something with near the Leviathan's level of armor and the speed of a hellbender, but only equiped with 1 chain gun turret(#2 seat) and a small cannon(1/2 Goliath's strength) that can only be fired directly infront of the vehicle(fired by driver). There would be 3-4 more seats that would just be passenger slots for carrying the assult team to the target.

The "Gate Crasher" would be primaraly for attacking heavly guarded nodes or the core. This would only be usefull for getting a strike team within attack range, at wich point the team had best bail out.

sounds crazy but those are the knid of idea's we need here!
    I do think though that it shouldn't have the armor level of a leviathan!

Comment

Yeah. I wouldn't mind something tough, maybe make it slow with heavy arrmor but the levi.'s HP is WAY to high for anything quick.

Comment

I said near not at what the Leviathan has. I was thinking around 3/4.

It would also have very weak guns so people wouldn't want to camp in it. As I said it would be used for breaking through the defincive line not prolonged fighting.

Comment

BF2 style, eh? They're pretty cool in BF2, but they fit the theme there. I don't see this working very well in UT for several reasons:
          • There is no defensive line in ONS.
          • People will only accept a ride as passenger when no vehicles are left.
          • People will not wait for passengers.
          • Passengers without guns are useless compared to AVRiL infantry.
          • The concept is a bit... devoid of unique characteristics.

Comment

Working...
          X