Attention: A "Tetris" map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Movers never seem to work properly on my Editor so....that part sux. and when I make a static mesh out of a brush that looks great lit i place the static mesh and no lighting shows on it leaving it looking like a shape that dosn't even look...well like much. sorry if I'm a but 2 vague. :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Meshes and looping movers... sounds simple enough...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    still...it'll be fun toplay... :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    umm... i'm fairly certain it's chutes and ladders

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah...mine would be fun...I'm making a snakes and ladders map where you go to the top to get x2 damage and health keg but there will be no collision static meshes that look like the floor dose with 20000 gravity zones so you fall every so often...through the floor!

(Oh and thanks for the link!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A tetris map already exists, though the gameplay is very different from what you described. It's basically a standard dm map with a tetris like appearance.
    DM-Tetris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Um Richyb would your avatar by any chance come from "Metal Slug" ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    But it would be 3d...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice idea it would be quite easy to do we already have a 2d mod so all you would have to do is creat the texs and stactic and use the 2d mod and your sorted.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sure

that would be pretty cool....but if you make it...dont make it a normel map...it would be funner to make it a "Temple Of Trials" kind of map.....to help train the noobs:noob: ....it would be great practice on dodgin though....

peace out man

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Attention: A "Tetris" map?

Attention: A "Tetris" map?

Duno if it's just me but I think tha ta tetris map woulde be awesome....having to jump away and dodge off of falling pieces and fight oponents at the same time? I don't really know weatehr this would involve movers or coding or triggers or what cus I'm a noob in that field but I'd love it if it was done!
Working...
X