lightsaber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It generated a three-page thread and it still didn't get made.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well its a lightsaber so it can defy natrual law so it can also reflect bullets if i say it can

Edit: ok i was just lookin thru the forum for ideas and i found the same idea **** im an idiot shoulda checked before i posted:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Instead of the lightsaber, what about the laser rapier from System Shock 2? :up:

You just swing it at an enemy and you hear a pleasant scream of pain.
    But since SShock 2 is from 1999, adding new graphical features like a glow (this is an energy sword...) and some other improvements wouldn´t hurt.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WHY DO YOU CAPITALIZE EACH CHARACTER?!

Anyways, would be cool... but unbalanced, since this basicly would be a failsafe shield? Would be cool to slice up other playas tough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IN THIS CASE IT WOULD MELT BULLETS BECAUSE A LIGHT SABER ONLY REFLECTS LASER SHOTS

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Np its cool is there a web site on this or is it completly your idea as you can see my grammer suxs too. nice avatar better then your last by a mile.:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ooooo didnt see that sry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was talking to the guy who said Unbalanced what a monkey. see the word Quote with Unbalanced in it that means i was talking to him.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sry i cant type that well and my grammer sux

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unbalanced
    Lol could you try to but that into a sentance so we could understand you.:noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unbalanced

Leave a comment:

• started a topic lightsaber

lightsaber

wouldnt it be cool to have a lightsaber combat mod or just a lightsaber to go up and slice people with. i dont know how hard it would be but it could also reflect bullets or watever back at people like UC2. just a thought
Working...
X