This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe?

Could the problem be that I don't use Satori for Invasion, I use SUDInvasion. I just installed Satori(Zip install) for this editing, I have never even used Satori in game yet.

Comment

Ha!

Ah! You found the problem I seem to have extended SMPMonster config instead of SMPNaliFighter config. I was tired when I did the original and I guess I thought the one that was there already was the same as yours.

Comment

Droid2k4 Problem

Still get this error with Droid2k4

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3202 MHz with 1023MB RAM
        Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 Ultra (7189)

General protection fault!

History: KBodyGetActor <- BodyGetDoubleRate <- KBuildPartitions <- KWorldStepSafeTime <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Anyone?

Comment

Try doing a Hard reboot... completely shutdown and restart...

sounds simplistic but I have had GP's (general protection fault)
          and after reboot it worked fine... I would try that before changing any code...

Comment

Tried it but it is still consistantly freezing just with the Droid2k4, the others work fine.

Comment

Possible conflict with animations?

Comment

Found the problem

Problem solved it had something to do with some play dead function.

So I have four models here the Terminator robot, Star Wars Battle Droid + 2k4Droid, and Mars Attacks Martian - all working.

I'd like to give them to those that want them but I have never uploaded anything. Email, Edonkey or other suggestions?

Comment

goto ut2004\system folder find the ucc.log file open it scroll through see if you have any errors and post them so I can take a look

p.s.

Finnish version 1 of the Raptors got them working as close as I can to what I wanted for the moment. He comes in two Flavours Green (mainly Melee Fighter) and Red (projectile firing).They both have a combination of 5 different attacks but slighty different characteristics for each raptor .I have also used the voice pack supplied with the player models,I`ve also given them trail effects on the lungde attacks .I have also asked permission from the creator of the Deinonychus Model pack and here`s living proof if you ask people do actually say yes (thank you gregfisk).

Still never figured out the flame Attack tho look out for it as the victory animation on the red raptor, but there is another 2 Skins contained in the raptor pack so look out for version 2

RaptorAddon

Comment

yay it out !!!

thank you !:up:
                    Welcome to "Jurassic Park UT2004"

Comment

Yes Thank You very much....

If you want to use them in Monster Manager, paste the following in the MonsterManager.ini

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[SMP] Raptor(Green)",MonsterClassName="RaptorAddon.Rapto r",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)
                      MonsterTable=(MonsterName="[SMP] Raptor(Red)",MonsterClassName="RaptorAddon.FireRap tor",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=True)

As always xkznanna great work...:up:

Comment

hey cam2, if you don't have a place to host them...

I know a website that would host them for you...

if you e-mail them to me I will get them posted and put the links here...

sorry, my e-donkey is flat on his ***...
                        :bulb:

Comment

Here is the link to cam2's new invasion monsters:

Cam2's Invasion Monsters

and here are the links to the models:

BattleDroid

Terminator

Martian

Droid2K4

Haven't even had the chance to check them out yet, I wanted to get them posted so everyone could get them...

Comment

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

thank you for lots of new monsters addon !!!
                            :up:

next is Devil attack ?
                            Amon
                            http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=435
                            UniPsychos
                            http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=409

and Beautiful attack
                            Fairy
                            http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=428
                            Hunk attack
                            Aloscha
                            http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=499
                            also you sould post full release section too
                            :heart:

Comment

I'll do Amon and Unipsycho what weapons should they get? Buffy?

Comment

I think Bio file is fit for them ...

Originally posted by cam2
                                I'll do Amon and Unipsycho what weapons should they get? Buffy?
                                I wish can use "Chaos UT" 's weapons too .... :cry:
                                I want to know other ppl think too .. :heart:

Comment

Working...
                                X