This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProZak View Post
    I tried but it appears to be missing a package "Warning: Failed to load 'DoomPawns2k4': Can't find file for package 'U1Pawns'"
    I guess it was a bad find, oh well i tried .

Comment

Don't give up just yet...

I would like to try these out also...

Comment

Sorry for the double post...

There are actually three files missing. I have found them and zipped them up as well as a txt file with the lines for Satore and Monster Manager.

Download it HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ProZak View Post
          Sorry for the double post...

There are actually three files missing. I have found them and zipped them up as well as a txt file with the lines for Satore and Monster Manager.

Download it HERE
          WOW you got it to work thanks. This should make a fun wave. Boy does these monster ever take me back a long time ago.

for you guys the got servers here you go.
          ServerPackages=DoomPawns2k4
          ServerPackages=U1PaWns
          ServerPackages=PlaceableWeps

Comment

Grrr, that thrice cursed Arch-Vile .... he's just as bad in Invasion as he was back in doom 15 years ago!

Comment

you guys wanna talk to meaow cat he already has a darkness mutator and a maglight that attaches to your gun it's in one of his old mods called tangodown 2k3 not all the mod works with 2k4 but the darkmatch and maglights do

Comment

Sooo, is anybody trying to port the 3D doom ones...they are far better than those old 2D monsters

Comment

Originally posted by Garompa View Post
                  Sooo, is anybody trying to port the 3D doom ones...they are far better than those old 2D monsters
                  Its already been done DoomMonster Pack v2 here the link.

http://ini.hazelwhorley.com/DoomMonsters.html

Comment

wow i havnt checked this post in a few days and already all these monsters to add great work guys

Comment

Originally posted by {TARD}-GAFFA View Post
                      wow i havnt checked this post in a few days and already all these monsters to add great work guys
                      No probs thats what make our servers the coolest on the net. There's not limit with what we come up with nice work guys.

Comment

wildman, again, as i posted before in one of my long replies, IT IS NOT THE INIQUITOUS DOOM3 MONSTER PACK.

These are doom 1 monsters but in 3D, probably doom2, ultimate doom and final doom monsters too!

I have posted the files in the previous couple of pages in this thread.

Is somebody going to do it? Someone interested? YES or NO? that easy

oF COURSE!! I need to show screenshots! because NOBODY will check out any link if there arent any pics!

HerE!!! THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT:

plasma gun and imps

the chaingun, but the monsters here arent in 3D

shotgun in 3D plus lots of dead 3D doom guys

normal zombies and the chainsaw

then there are other packs that come with monsters for hexen and heretic too, but we are talking about doom here.

SO!? what do you think about bringing these 3D doom monsters to invasion!?

Comment

wildman, again, as i posted before in one of my long replies, IT IS NOT THE INIQUITOUS DOOM3 MONSTER PACK.

These are doom 1 monsters but in 3D, probably doom2, ultimate doom and final doom monsters too!

I have posted the files in the previous couple of pages in this thread.

Is somebody going to do it? Someone interested? YES or NO? that easy

oF COURSE!! I need to show screenshots! because NOBODY will check out any link if there arent any pics!

HerE!!! THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT:

normal zombies and the chainsaw

then there are other packs that come with monsters for hexen and heretic too, but we are talking about doom here.

SO!? what do you think about bringing these 3D doom monsters to invasion!?
                          Oops sorry now i know. If i find it i'll post it, no luck yet.

Comment

you wont find any file! im requesting, so if somebody could do it, then we are cool

Comment

you wont find any file! im requesting, so if somebody could do it, then we are cool
                              That would be cool.

Comment

well, we need the port squad now that we have the files.
                                it is just a port thing, not really making a mutator or something, come on

Comment

Working...
                                X