X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
    omg! how many files this thing have ?
    I was going to asked you the same Question.
    No problem GAFFA.

Comment

at least there's plenty of content if you guys wanna mod him there's also other sounds / textures in there i'll also post the rig if anybody wants to have ago at making some more animations for him

Comment

i would love to learn how but i dont even know what programs i would need

Comment

you should release a book on how in .pdf format or something then you would make loads of cash just from people off here well i would if i was you

Comment

I got another missing file. Don't worry if we work together we will get it.

Failed to load 'AlterEgoInfernalV3': Can't find file for package 'AlterEgoInfTexV2'

Different server packages line now GAFFA ServerPackages=AlterEgoInfernalV3

Comment

thanks

heres that file just got out my cache hope thats the last one lol
              http://files.filefront.com/AlterEgoI.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Originally posted by {TARD}-GAFFA View Post
                thanks

heres that file just got out my cache hope thats the last one lol
                http://files.filefront.com/AlterEgoI.../fileinfo.html
                Thats the file it works!! it works!!! Woohoo Thanks TARD and Bananna_manuk.

Comment

sweet thx for the confirmation and testing

Comment

I knew we could get it, if we work together good going guys, Really cool monster. I reziped the files with that missing tex file. Here's the link.
                    AeInfernalTex.utx
                    AlterEgoInfernalAnimV3.ukx
                    AlterEgoInfernalV3.u
                    AlterEgoInfSm.usx
                    AlterEgoInfTexV2.utx
                    FireRoc.usx
                    FireRoc_beta1.utx
                    InfernalMeshes.usx
                    InfernalSoundsv2.uax
                    These are the files that makes this monster work.

http://files.filefront.com/AeInferna.../fileinfo.html

Comment

yeeha!!!! lol that was the worst release in the history of releases you can get
                      all the files including bonus textures and a mayaple rig to create your own custom animations get them here

p.s someone check it for me

Comment

Bananna you useless ****, lmfao <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
                          yeeha!!!! lol that was the worst release in the history of releases you can get
                          all the files including bonus textures and a mayaple rig to create your own custom animations get them here

p.s someone check it for me
                          i would like ... just like .. ya know ... appologize ... you know ... special people like nanna ... they have special homes ... where other special people live ... ya know ... sometimes ... they like ... get under our radar and make a break for it ... i sincerely appologize for this ... the fiasco that ensued today are the usual types of outcomes without them having proper supervision ... we obviously appologize for this and ensure the public that our friend here will not have that kind of opportunity again ... TYVM ...

Sincerely,
                          Arkum Asylum For The Modeling/Coding/Artist 3l33t slash Mentally Retarded
                          [Remember our slogan! ... <Insert Jingle> It dont matter if your brian is dummmmmb cause if you got some kinda talent we, will, use it, to make us some <insert cha ching sound> muuuuuuunnn!]

Comment

yeah thanks for the suport guys

Comment

i have inv everywhere 2 can you tell me the monster u file and name, smth like:
                              infernal.infernal so i can summon it??

Comment

AlterEgoInfernalV3.Infernal

Comment

Working...
                                X