X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should just be a case of specifying the monster class

Comment

Here's the line i put in.

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="VenomMicro",MonsterClas sName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomMicro")
      MonsterTable=(MonsterName="VenomMidSize",MonsterCl assName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomMidSize")
      MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Venom",MonsterClassName ="RBThinkTankVenom.Venom")

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
        should just be a case of specifying the monster class
        I'm sorry Bananna_manuk it works great, i was doing some tweaking on my Sudvasion ini file and forgot to change it back my fault. In the words of Homer Simpson Dohh!!!!

Going to add them to my server shortly...

Very nice work, all i can say is WOW!!! these monsters kick ***. Thank you very much..

Comment

to take the spiders off waves do i just edit True to False or does that just take the big venom spiders off

[RBThinkTankVenom.mutVenomConfig]
          VenomWaveInformation[0]=(WaveNumber=1,WaveDifficulty=0.000000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[1]=(WaveNumber=2,WaveDifficulty=0.190000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[2]=(WaveNumber=3,WaveDifficulty=0.380000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[3]=(WaveNumber=4,WaveDifficulty=0.560000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[4]=(WaveNumber=5,WaveDifficulty=0.750000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[5]=(WaveNumber=6,WaveDifficulty=0.940000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[6]=(WaveNumber=7,WaveDifficulty=1.130000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[7]=(WaveNumber=8,WaveDifficulty=1.310000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[8]=(WaveNumber=9,WaveDifficulty=1.690000,bSpawnVenom =True)
          VenomWaveInformation[9]=(WaveNumber=10,WaveDifficulty=1.880000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[10]=(WaveNumber=11,WaveDifficulty=2.060000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[11]=(WaveNumber=12,WaveDifficulty=2.250000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[12]=(WaveNumber=13,WaveDifficulty=2.440000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[13]=(WaveNumber=14,WaveDifficulty=2.630000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[14]=(WaveNumber=15,WaveDifficulty=2.810000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          VenomWaveInformation[15]=(WaveNumber=16,WaveDifficulty=3.000000,bSpawnVeno m=True)
          MicroSpiderFaceDamagePercent=0.500000
          MicroSpiderMaxHealth=1000
          MidSizeSpiderMaxHealth=10000
          VenomMaxHealth=100000
          HeadDamagePerFifthOfASecond=100.000000
          NumberOfMicroSpidersToSpawnWhenHeadExplodes=5
          EggMaxNumberOfALLMonstersInLevel=25
          EggLifeSpanInSeconds=300.000000
          EggHealthRandMin=1000
          EggHealthRandMax=5000
          bListOnRBTTWebsite=True
          bCheezyPrecache=True
          bUseVenomWaveConfig=True
          LaserDamage=100

Comment

It will remove the large spider, and subsequently, the small spiders. If you want to just spawn the small and medium spiders, use Satore Monster Pack or Monster Manager.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
              I'm sorry Bananna_manuk it works great, i was doing some tweaking on my Sudvasion ini file and forgot to change it back my fault. In the words of Homer Simpson Dohh!!!!

Going to add them to my server shortly...

Very nice work, all i can say is WOW!!! these monsters kick ***. Thank you very much..

i'd love to claim all the work was mine but credit where credit is due we had a whole team om this :P

modellers\animators

bananna_manuk
              KernelPanic

SuperAwesomeExpertCoder

Milk

Mindbogling Texturers

kittybelle
              Scarydark

AwsomeSounds

Moose

and alot of support from sum,frag and the rest of the team

don't think i forgot anyone :P

Comment

kk ty i got the info off buffy for lines for satore and monster manager and i want all the spiders to spawn lol

satore
                MonsterTable=(MonsterName="VenomMicro",MonsterClas sName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomMicro")
                MonsterTable=(MonsterName="VenomMidSize",MonsterCl assName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomMidSize")
                MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Venom",MonsterClassName ="RBThinkTankVenom.Venom")

monster manager
                MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Venom
                Micro",MonsterClassName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomMic ro",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=False)

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Venom
                MidSize",MonsterClassName="RBThinkTankVenom.VenomM idSize",bUseMonster=True,bUseGibReduction=False)

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Venom",MonsterClassName ="RBThinkTankVenom.Venom",bUseMonster=True,bUseGib Reduction=False)

i will try them soon good work tho love them when they do spawn

Comment

Those ******** ripped me to shreds!
                  (The tiny ones were a nuisance. Bots can't even shake them off.)

Comment

i know there so cool not even globing or godmode can save you now

Comment

your mean this happen ? happen to me too

Comment

:O..........it looks so much cooler...i hope it's ported already to the RB server

Comment

Yup they got me too rofl!!!! Got it in my server and it works great no lag at all. Nice work guys

Comment

BinLaden

Just a quick ten minute job. I have been looking for some relevant humourous sounds but as yet not found any. Anyone that can supply sound clips that would suit this model I would be most appreciated. If you are happy with this as is (based on nalifighter) I can upload for you.

For those with keen eyes I have armed him with Rumple's beta railgun but in final release will do without

Duca

Comment

nice work duca i am going to spend most of the day looking for some sound files can you make them have configurable health too

and heres a big screenshot of a hungry venom

Comment

well cant find no sound files apart from music

http://www.funnypicsusa.net/comedy-o...iban-wavs.html

theres always the film
                                team america world police that may have some sounds on it but you will need virtual dub to extract them

Comment

Working...
                                X