it works now.... But OUCH!!!!

they are tough!!!!

:up: :up:

Comment

xkznanna...

You still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Zynith
        Wouldn't anywone want to model this one, I seriously want to blow it to tiny shreds.

http://www.crazy-frog.us/crazy-frog.jpg
        Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Just like this:

Comment

YES! JUST LIKE THAT! Now think of hordes of these! :up:

Comment

ye i keep checkin up but bf2 demo came out WOOT!

got a bit distracted

Comment

ok here`s another one I had on my server

SkaarjAddon

it adds 8 skaarj player models that are shipped with ut2k4 so it takes nearly no space on the server redirect site makin for a tiny download when connecting to the server

to install read the readme

as ofr the crazy frog if you can make me a model i`ll try to make a cheecky monster that runs away alot for ya

also started a StarWarsAddon but managed to screw up my installation so had to reinstall but think i could get a nice probe droid goin

Comment

looks great...

can't wait to try it:up:

Comment

I just tried it out...

They look a lot better that the old Skaarj...

To make them more like melee fighters could you extend the class

of the old Skaarj and take their place?

Comment

I`ve tried that but dont think the invasion skaarj use the same animation so they do some strange stuff and dont attack

Comment

thats a shame.....

I like the new Skaarj a lot better...:cry:

Comment

I tried adding the skaarj with someones mutator out there.. It included some horrible unreal2 weps (wish they were better but they werent) as i figured the skaarj werent as menacing or deadly as the unreal2 ones were..

They (to me at least) werent worth the effort unless they can still deflect bullets with there wrist blades and do strafe rolls up too you. But they dont. Also would like to see the Heavy skaarj in that giant suit in a invasion game. that would be killer (if he had his weapons)

Comment

I know they`re not that menacing but i`m still learnig scripting at the moment they`re just the nalifighter with a new skin and sounds but if some-one can help with the ranged attack we could make these so much better

Comment

Any progress on the starwars addon?

Your addons have been a big hit.... thanks

Comment

If anyone could model and/or port the models of the EyeSlaves from Half-Life, give them the lightning projectile, and replace the skaarj with them it would be cool. Also, anyone skilled at modeling, could you make a Sentinel from The Matrix? I'd love to see them flying around instead of gasbags, shooting lazers.

Comment

Yeah I had asked about the Sentinels earlier in another thread...

they would be a great addition with Agent Smith!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X