Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Satore addon monsters ideas pls

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried adding the ghostball in the satore.ini

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Ghostball",MonsterClass Name="ghostball.superghostball")

but it didn't work...

Comment

• Originally posted by mbProZak
      I tried adding the ghostball in the satore.ini

MonsterTable=(MonsterName="Ghostball",MonsterClass Name="ghostball.superghostball")

but it didn't work...
      have you tried it on a big, open spaced map?
      because it's the big manta one it needs space, it's pretty big
      try (MonsterName="Ghostball",MonsterClassName="ghostball.ghostball"), it's the medium sized ball, it fits in every map.

Comment

• Originally posted by xkznanna
        hmm I see where you are coming from but distributing the player model with the monster file may upset the original author as you get thier model without even having to think about who made it...

I like to do it like this. then no-body gets the wrong idea about who made wot and every body gets the credit they duly deserve...

the only time i'd ship the model with my script is if I had the original authors express permission or I had made it myself...
        No worries. I have asked and got permission from said authors and the reaction I have gotten so far is that they cant wait to see their models turn on the players! I do get your point and I thoroughly agree on asking and getting permission from authors first, it is the polite thing to do.

I am still trying to get that GhostBall downloaded, cant wait to have a play :up:

Duca

Comment

• me too still cant get that download to work

Comment

• I tried changing it to ghostball.ghostball in the satore.ini

I still can't get it in game...

You guys that can't get the download to work, I have it downloaded in a zip file...

PM me your e-mail address and i will send it to you

Comment

• Originally posted by mbProZak
              I tried changing it to ghostball.ghostball in the satore.ini

I still can't get it in game...

You guys that can't get the download to work, I have it downloaded in a zip file...

PM me your e-mail address and i will send it to you
              I have the GhostBall now but can only get the smaller GhostBall to appear.

[summon ghostball.ghostball]

I tried countless combinations of GhostBall/ghostball/superghostball/SuperGhostBall and could not get the "mother" to appear, and yes I found the biggest ONS maps I could play on to summon these creatures. Maybe you have created them a tad too large?

Duca

P.S. I have a new recruit to my StarWars extras

Comment

• Where the hell do i get that VolcanoHigh map???? i've looked everywhere for it and i still cant find it!
                btw.... have u tried ghostball2? that might work, try the numbers!

Comment

• WOW I cant wait for Mark 1 & Desann !

yes Jango Boba too !!! :up:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ducatisto

I tried countless combinations of GhostBall/ghostball/superghostball/SuperGhostBall and could not get the "mother" to appear, and yes I found the biggest ONS maps I could play on to summon these creatures. Maybe you have created them a tad too large?

Duca

wow that's strange, i can always spawn the biggest one on any ONS map, maybe it's something caused by uccmake since it always shows a general protection fault when i create/update an .u file, but the .u file is unaffected and works fine.

Comment

• ahem! what about summon ghostball.superghostball??? it was mentioned earlier!

Comment

• and the map in the background of the starwars skins is ONS-VolcanoHigh, where do i get that map??? its the best ONS map ever!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty
                          and the map in the background of the starwars skins is ONS-VolcanoHigh, where do i get that map??? its the best ONS map ever!!
                          Try here

Duca

Comment

• THX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ducatisto

Duca

are you in spec mode when you summon them, cuz i noticed you can summon the smaller ones when you are in player mode but not the bigger ones prob due to their size, so have you tried them in spec mode?

btw, i totally forgot there is also the 3rd one, the baby one "ghostball.bghostball" => this is a very small one, doesn't do much damage but is very hard to kill due to it's size and movements

Comment

• ONS-VolcanoHigh version 2 is already out !

Originally posted by Matty
                                and the map in the background of the starwars skins is ONS-VolcanoHigh, where do i get that map??? its the best ONS map ever!!
                                http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps.php?mapid=9979

:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X