Clear All

Re: yes I always wanted Mark 1 monster too

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
    here is model download ..
    Vader Model Pack
    http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=5275
    :up:
    can you tell which one is monster ?
    Dude,.. I think what everybody is asking for, is for you to upload the addons you made - instead of the modelpack

xkznanna,.. I put your skull in one of the waves,.. you'll find out soon enough cu on the server!

great work! :up:

Comment

yeah you can check him out on Ae][ clan's server

if you need your starwars pack hosting for download i`ll be more than happy

Comment

How about making the Geico Gecko into a monster model. I'd love to pwn that thing.

Comment

something im working on:

I haven't found proper names for them yet but they look like "flying light-aliens"
          there 3 types of them:
          -the huge manta-like one (15000 hp's)
          -the mediumsized glob
          -the small babyglob
          And they are so tough (even the smallest ones)
          the biggest one spawns the other ones out of his projectiles

Comment

yeah these look great cant wait to see them in action. they kinda remind me of the aliens from the abyss

Comment

Looks good TheMike... Available soon?

Ducatisto, how about a download for the StarWas pack?

Comment

If you want to check them out ive got a quick test version for the ones interested
                http://rapidshare.de/files/7359290/GhostBall.zip.html
                more pics

here are rules of usage:
                =>To test this out:
                - install .u file in the system directory
                - start UT2004
                - choose a gametype
                - choose a big map
                - play map
                - when u are in spec mode: fly to a wide'n'open location => open console and type 'summon ghostball.superghostball' (spawns the big manta)
                - play match (press fire button)
                - the rest of the monsters will spawn around when the game progresses
                - have fun! (big guns advised)

This is the only way i've tested them, if you find other possibilities let me know
                if you find bugs or errors, let me know

cheers

Comment

cant get the download to work you want me to host it for you?

Comment

heres a idea xkznanna...... make all of theese monsters into a massive monster pack and make it more popular than satore's!!!

btw, those alien things are scary!

Comment

when you download from rapidshare you have to click on the 'free' button below in order to get the download
                      it works for me

Comment

I just tried the star wars drone skin and it wont work..... why does it show up as the default jakob skin instead of the really cool looking scout drone?

btw, where do i get the droideka skin? or does it come with the gu-uber skin?

Comment

Originally posted by mbProZak
                          Looks good TheMike... Available soon?

Ducatisto, how about a download for the StarWas pack?
                          Sorry for the delay, I was stuck on Boba and Jango Fett but I have both up and running. My pack will consist of Darth Vader, Desann, Mark1 robot walker, Boba and Jango Fett.

I will be keeping the complete model files and Addon.u's together to make it easier downloading from one location instead of multiple locations. Keep your eyes peeled

I have more models converted but more for humour :haha:

Duca

Comment

yeah we found a bug with the probe droid you need to have the gasbag addon installed also for the probe droid to work will fix this soon along with some stuff with the skaarj addon and the raptor too

dont want to combine them as people dont want to have all the download in 1 package it easier for people just to install the monsters they want without the download of all the monsters they dont

finally I klik the free link and still nothing.it says at the bottom if you download dont start try upgrading to premium account
                            maybe you could email it me please

Comment

Originally posted by xkznanna

dont want to combine them as people dont want to have all the download in 1 package it easier for people just to install the monsters they want without the download of all the monsters they dont

What I meant was that the monster file will be posted alongside their respective model, not all in one big file, example; the darth vader pack with the 3 respective monster addon files. Hope that is better accepted other wise I can keep all files seperate. Thoughts?

Duca

Comment

hmm I see where you are coming from but distributing the player model with the monster file may upset the original author as you get thier model without even having to think about who made it...

I like to do it like this. then no-body gets the wrong idea about who made wot and every body gets the credit they duly deserve...

the only time i'd ship the model with my script is if I had the original authors express permission or I had made it myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X