No announcement yet.

[Weapon] Redeemer of Death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey monkeyfiles, i have an idea for balancing the Assault rifle, and it should very easy to do too. If i have two amped ARs i can take down someone as fast as i can do with a minigun. Just make the AR more accurate and double the primary fires damage. To balance it, you should only start with two grenades.

Comment

I've also got a idea for ya.... (don't know if it's any good...but hey )

A lightninggun that doesn't kill pepole...but instead acts like the ionpainter.....

Aim...shoot.....and then...Lightning (from the sky) strikes in the area you shot

Of course it's a superweapon.....and can only be used in a map with a skybox

I hope this was helpfull....and not too difficult to code

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nevets
        I've also got a idea for ya.... (don't know if it's any good...but hey )

A lightninggun that doesn't kill pepole...but instead acts like the ionpainter.....

Aim...shoot.....and then...Lightning (from the sky) strikes in the area you shot

Of course it's a superweapon.....and can only be used in a map with a skybox

I hope this was helpfull....and not too difficult to code
        Most likely possible. I plan to take break from gaming for next 2 weeks (gonna get tan from tomorrow-Friday) Then Saterday-Saturday I'm in Florida WEEEEEEE! Then I'll try coding it up :P Should be fairly easy though.

Comment

Working...
        X