• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Weapon] Redeemer of Death!

Name: Redeemer of Death
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility:
    Description: 999 shot faster moving redeemer missles
    Comments: My first modification ever, I'd like some ideas for next version please.
    Screenshot: http://img226.echo.cx/my.php?image=shot000014hl.jpg
    Credits: Epic for making the redeemer with UT2004 :P and me! Matthew Griffin (MonkeyFiles)
    Homepage: N/A
    Download: http://www.monkeyfiles.net/ut2004/Redeemer_of_Death.zip

Please upload my file somewhere else, that is on my home PC.

This has been done a few times now, but it is always good to start scripting something

I just did a shockrifle which gives you only 1 hp damage with a combo *lol*

But here is your Mirror

Comment

I applaud your effort, but could you enlighten me as to the purpose of this weapon? Is it just for laughs/stress relief or is it supposed to be an actual addition to regular gameplay?

Any reason I should download this and not just use a set input mouse1 summon xweapons.redeemerprojectile keybind?

Comment

Well, let me tell you this :

Nobody would play my shockrifle with 1HP Damage either

It is just : You start scripting, modify existing weapons, u fire up UT and it works, usefull or not.

You are happy lika small kid with an ice

At least in my case

Comment

Re: [Weapon] Redeemer of Death!

Originally posted by MonkeyFiles
          Comments: My first modification ever, I'd like some ideas for next version please.
          Next version of the same mod, or a new mod? If a new one, how about a link gun that can also heal people, not just nodes and vehicles. Should be relatively easy to code (though I could be wrong of course...), and I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it. I sure would.

Comment

mainly for fun, my next goal is to make a gun that summons monsters from invasion.

Comment

Moneyfiles: were you the author of the monkeyfiles.net uploader? I loved that site. :bulb:

Comment

yea and go to it now

Comment

yea and go to it now
                  Woohoo!

Comment

mainly for fun, my next goal is to make a gun that summons monsters from invasion.
                    You mean something like this? Yeah I know, that one's a bit too complicated for a second project. Would require some serious coding, as well as modeling/skinning.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4
                      You mean something like this? Yeah I know, that one's a bit too complicated for a second project. Would require some serious coding, as well as modeling/skinning.
                      God no nothing that complicated... I want somethin like the car launcher but it will summon monsters not cars. I know some of there clases already and plan to look up more later.

summons a skaarj: summon SkaarjPack.skaarj
                      summons an ice skaarj: summon SkaarjPack.iceskaarj
                      Summons a Fire Skaarj: summon skaarjpack.fireskaarj

Comment

Err ... am I just too stupid ? Weapon does not show up in the mutator list, even server install fails ?!?

Comment

Re: [Weapon] Redeemer of Death!

[...]I'd like some ideas[...]
                          Loads of good ideas

Comment

Originally posted by utw-Mephisto
                            Err ... am I just too stupid ? Weapon does not show up in the mutator list, even server install fails ?!?
                            It is not a mutator, just a weapon that you gotta summon. I'll turn into a mutator when I feel I've completed it.

Comment

Redeemer of Death? if I’m not mistaken is not the redeemers propose usually is to cause death anyway.

How about you add one of them annoying lasers that you see, then you suddenly know you're going to get hit by ion blast from a satellite.

Seriously they are scary, you should add them.:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X