Sticky Translocator - Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky Translocator - Final

First of all, about a year ago, I released this as a beta but I got carried away with other stuff and never added all the features I wanted to. So im releasing it as a final version. You can see the original thread here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=424538 If anyone is willing to take over this project, pm me and i'll see if I can find the source code for you.

Name: Sticky Translocator
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: This mut replaces all translocators with the StickyTranslocator which sticks to all players, vehicles, walls, and cielings, aswell as the ball in bombing run. You can also press Q once a trans is out and spy on players.
    Comments: It has alot of room for improvement, post suggestions here.
    Screenshots:

Credits: Me(for maken everything), EvilDrWong for helping me solve the mut issue, and istari for having the idea for the sticky translocator.
    Homepage: Nope..
    Download:
    Link1[FIXED] Link2[FIXED]
    Link3[FIXED]
    If one link doesn't work try the other.

*UPDATE 11/7/04
    Added an option to enable / disable telefragging and gave info on setting up in on a server in ReadMe.

*UPDATE 11/8/04
    Fixed problem where translocator would not get replaced if you didn't have the previous version.

Enjoy! Link3[FIXED]

love this little mutator

Comment

Re: Sticky Translocator - Final

Originally posted by Slip777
      Ahh yes, now I can look at ploygonal *** all day long

good idea

Comment

Re: Sticky Translocator - Final

Originally posted by Slip777
        Credits: Me(for maken everything), EvilDrWong for helping me solve the mut issue, and istari for having the idea for the sticky translocator.
        Istari from the {FsZ} clan?

Comment

Re: Re: Sticky Translocator - Final

Originally posted by RemitU
          Istari from the {FsZ} clan?
          Yes..

Comment

if your teleporter sticks to player and you teleport, will he die then?

Comment

This is fun stuff. :up:

Comment

Q: if it sticks to a player, and the player turns around, will it turn also, or will the camera be facing one way?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderTom
                  Q: if it sticks to a player, and the player turns around, will it turn also, or will the camera be facing one way?
                  If the player turns around im pretty sure the camera view will turn with the tranny. Its not 1 direction, you can move the tranny camera with your mouse.

Comment

Working...
                  X