Credits: ME!
    Homepage:
    Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=9094

Pretty cool map!

Comment

*BUMP*

Comment

ok im just going to point some things out form the pic:
        1: Use some real lighting other than bunlit=True, what i mean is dont have the BSP/Meshes have there bUnlit turned off, as you can se in pic the wall, floor, some of meshes are unlit but then some of the meshes and your weapon has red lighting on them.

2: Map seems like a big box, and has no uper or lower levels.

3: its not at all china themed, by the looks it just has a big poster in the back with the same asian symbols, and just a few orentle lights (yes i am a bad speller).

I would try to work out a few maps first and compare a few with ones that are already up.

try looking trough alot of tutoreals also, work on lighting, bot pathing, skyboxes, and just fooling around with the editor for a while before you attempt a new map to be relesed.

Comment

*Bump*

Comment

Going by the pic (not DLing 13MB):

- Improve on the lighting. Look at some colour charts and get a scheme going
            - Do some research in the flow of DM maps. They're usually either Arena or Circular, each having different issues to look at.
            - Take more higher res screenshots so people really know what they're downloading.
            - Don't bump the thread without posting anything new. If the map is worthwhile, it'll stay up top on its own

Comment

- Don't bump the thread without posting anything new. If the map is worthwhile, it'll stay up top on its own
              Er, yeah, maybe a lot of people are going by the saying "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all," and so bumping isn't going to generate the response that you want.

Comment

Working...
              X