X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-LavaGiant4 New look and game play!

Name: CTF-LavaGiant4

Version:1.0

Compatibility: UT 2004 (ECE Recommended)

Description: Blood, sweat, and tears have built a lot of great things in our time. In the hellish heat of Purgatory's lava fields, they evaporate so quickly the only trace they leave behind is the grimy buildup on a prisoner's armor.

Comments: All bot pathing has been greatly expanded. Over 120 jump spots, and 15 points of enterance into each base for the bots. Weapons have been reorganized or added. All weapon ammo pickups have been redone. Each base now holds the ammo for all weapon types except super weapons. A redeemer missle has been added as well as a random super pickup. This will either be a super shield, Keg of life, or a double damage. Numerous decorations have been added. Crystal formations have been added as well as a green haze to resemble atmosphere. Lava jets have been added to the planet surface. All sounds have been redone or adjusted. Additional lighting was also added for decoration. All the zones around the play island have been either redone or moved. The zones on the border edges of the play area now cause damage so that bots can't get stuck along the edge. The lava zones have been raised and or adjusted so that you will always take damage or die when you get near or in the lava. A number of other fixes have been done here and there for balance and performance issues.
    Screenshot:

Credits

Original map design and construction: Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels

Updates and additions: MajikMyst

Download: Click here.

Download at Nali City by clicking here.

Bump!

This map will be listed on Nali City soon. When it is added and listed, I will post the link to it here.

I hope you all enjoy it. It was quite the learning experience to edit and fix.

Comment

Did you ever get the BSP holes fixed?

The crystals look a little out of place in the screenshots, but I'll wait to pass a final judgement on them once I play it for a bit.

Thanks for doing this!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
        Did you ever get the BSP holes fixed?

The crystals look a little out of place in the screenshots, but I'll wait to pass a final judgement on them once I play it for a bit.

Thanks for doing this!
        The BSP holes that I could find are fixed. There are still a couple here and there that I can't seem to nail down and close.

The ones that are giving me the slip don't seem to effect game play.

The crystals do seem a little out of place if you aren't used to them being there. When I first put them in, I didn't really like them either. But they grew on me and added to the alien atmosphere of the level.

Comment

EDIT:
          Oops sorry wrong map Thought this was BR version

Posted original in here

Comment

Working...
          X