No announcement yet.

Classic Domination 2 Map Pack and Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo I see my old fav in that, Downloading!

Comment

AM I crazy, or I do remember the people that made CTF4 saying that someone else was taken on CDOM 4 and that it was in the works?
      Was this scraped, or is it still going to happen?
      DOnt get me wrong, I like this mod, I just wish it had more teams....3-4 teams is what made DOM for ut99 so much fun.

Comment

Got this gpf when shooting a Bot with the link gun.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2394 MHz with 511MB RAM
        Video: RADEON 9500 PRO / 9700 (6525)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (BootsOfJumping cDOM-1on1-Condemned.BootsOfJumping, Function cDOM-1on1-Condemned.BootsOfJumping.BotActivated.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level 1-on-1 Condemned <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Also, when disabling the x-loc on Codemned 1-on-1, the bot never comes up to the roof.

Just fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit84
          AM I crazy, or I do remember the people that made CTF4 saying that someone else was taken on CDOM 4 and that it was in the works?
          Was this scraped, or is it still going to happen?
          DOnt get me wrong, I like this mod, I just wish it had more teams....3-4 teams is what made DOM for ut99 so much fun.
          I do have cDOM4 and its just about done. I'm would really like to hear back from Overload before I release it. He has the first cDOM4, but I have not heard back from him, nor do I know of its status. So I went ahead and created it myself.

But if I dont hear back from Overload, I'm just going to release it this next week.

Comment

Allow me to say:

Oh Emm Gee!! :up: :up:

Comment

The new maps play quite crappy offline. Bots don't give a d@mn about dompoints, they just walk on by...

Comment

Originally posted by DimensionSeven
                The new maps play quite crappy offline. Bots don't give a d@mn about dompoints, they just walk on by...
                cDOM or vDOM ???

I only tested the new vDOM as the bots were doing OK in the first release of cDOM, so I didn't think that would have been worse.

Comment

I meant the new cDOM maps. Try the 'new' version of Cinder for example. It's almost impossible to lose...

Comment

Working...
                  X