CTF-UCMP-Aithanarid (Single Release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Whoa, That map looks great, will try it out sometime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just noticed I hadn't commented on this one yet...

I love the look of it and I like the amount of variation in the bases and center. Great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Big thanks for all those positive comments. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really liking this map. The layout's good, jump-pad to flag is also ace and will make gameplay very interesting. Not so sure about mid, mainly the trim on the bridges, it's very restrictive, and makes shielgunning to other bridges a bit more hassle than it has to be.

Gonna check this out in a team environment soon methinks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DAYUM!!

(Sorry, that's the only word I can think of right now to describe this map.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2
    Sorry but I already said that so you can't say stuff like that without paying me royalties. :haha: :haha: Just messing with you D7 ... I have to every once in while to keep you honest and to make sure you know whenever we do disagree on something it is really nothing ... it is just part of gaming. I would have thought though you would like ONS-ABC more for some reason ... don't ask me why ...

(Didn't even try that ons map -yet-, simply 'cause I don't play ons.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DimensionSeven
    This map alone tops the whole Flag Pack 2. :up:
    Sorry but I already said that so you can't say stuff like that without paying me royalties. :haha: :haha: Just messing with you D7 ... I have to every once in while to keep you honest and to make sure you know whenever we do disagree on something it is really nothing ... it is just part of gaming. I would have thought though you would like ONS-ABC more for some reason ... don't ask me why ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map alone tops the whole Flag Pack 2. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love the Layout! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...............this how a gothic theme should have been in utx, not that crappy inferno theme.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My personal favorite of all three CTF maps from that Pack! This is just a great looking and great playing Map ... nothing but praise for this one!! GJ! The texture work is just excellent and all those different paths make it so cool ... I love fooling bots on Godlike and getting away from them by jumping over to another bridge ... eat me bots!! :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read a bit too much about Shadar Logoth in the Wheel of Time novels, eh? ^_^

Anyways, awesome map!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good... magnificent decorating, good work. Game quality has not checked up. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    haven't played this one yet, but meaning to for some time 'cause its proper bo!

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good. Checkin out...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X