• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-UCMP-Aithanarid (Single Release)

Name: CTF-UCMP-Aithanarid
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: Same version as in the pack
    Description:
    Although the ruins of the city still stand, nothing remains of the people of Aithanarid.
    The city that was once a place of great wealth and happiness is now only known as:
    Aithanarid, the Place Where the Shadow Waits.
    The evil of the city still waits there, tied to the city, watching.
    This evil turns good people into vicious murderers with only one purpose: Kill all others.
    This evil hungers for the souls of the living. None entered the city in three thousand years.
    Time has come to change that.
    Comments: This is the single release of CTF-UCMP-Aithanarid. It's been kept the same as the version in the pack to ensure compatibility.
    Screenshot:

Credits: Sjosz, Dregs,the UCMP team and Hourences
    for a texture I used from the HourIndusX_UT2004 package as a base.
    Homepage: www.mapraider.com
    Download:
    Unreal Playground
    mapraider

i love this map; it's so fun.

Thanks for the separate downloads.

Comment

Looks good. Checkin out...

Comment

haven't played this one yet, but meaning to for some time 'cause its proper bo!

MsM

Comment

Looks good... magnificent decorating, good work. Game quality has not checked up. :up:

Comment

Read a bit too much about Shadar Logoth in the Wheel of Time novels, eh? ^_^

Anyways, awesome map!

Comment

My personal favorite of all three CTF maps from that Pack! This is just a great looking and great playing Map ... nothing but praise for this one!! GJ! The texture work is just excellent and all those different paths make it so cool ... I love fooling bots on Godlike and getting away from them by jumping over to another bridge ... eat me bots!! :up: :up:

Comment

...............this how a gothic theme should have been in utx, not that crappy inferno theme.

MsM

Comment

I love the Layout! :up:

Comment

This map alone tops the whole Flag Pack 2. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by DimensionSeven
                      This map alone tops the whole Flag Pack 2. :up:
                      Sorry but I already said that so you can't say stuff like that without paying me royalties. :haha: :haha: Just messing with you D7 ... I have to every once in while to keep you honest and to make sure you know whenever we do disagree on something it is really nothing ... it is just part of gaming. I would have thought though you would like ONS-ABC more for some reason ... don't ask me why ...

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                        Sorry but I already said that so you can't say stuff like that without paying me royalties. :haha: :haha: Just messing with you D7 ... I have to every once in while to keep you honest and to make sure you know whenever we do disagree on something it is really nothing ... it is just part of gaming. I would have thought though you would like ONS-ABC more for some reason ... don't ask me why ...

(Didn't even try that ons map -yet-, simply 'cause I don't play ons.)

Comment

DAYUM!!

(Sorry, that's the only word I can think of right now to describe this map.)

Comment

Really liking this map. The layout's good, jump-pad to flag is also ace and will make gameplay very interesting. Not so sure about mid, mainly the trim on the bridges, it's very restrictive, and makes shielgunning to other bridges a bit more hassle than it has to be.

Gonna check this out in a team environment soon methinks.

Comment

Big thanks for all those positive comments. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X