No announcement yet.

CTF-UCMP-Aquatica (single release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anuban, after you complete your first 'cuby noob map', which is an obligatory part of your mapping education , you should open up Aquatica in the editor, because I really used a LOT of stuff for that map , dizzifying:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Sjosz
      Anuban, after you complete your first 'cuby noob map', which is an obligatory part of your mapping education , you should open up Aquatica in the editor, because I really used a LOT of stuff for that map , dizzifying:bulb:
      Rgr that cool man ! And thanks again. Just keep making great maps ... that is really what I want you to do for me (and of course everyone else who likes quality maps. ) One day I will get the hang of how to do basic things .... and then we'll see where I can go from there ... but man this is your thread about your great map (that everyone I know totally digs) so no more talk about me and my lack of mapping skills! :haha: :haha:

Comment

I love it. Brilliant. 10/10

One thing though: How dare you get my hopes up with the breaking glass! I was expecting the glass to shatter and the level to flood. But that is a bit hard to do, i guess. Brilliant job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Zombie

One thing though: How dare you get my hopes up with the breaking glass! I was expecting the glass to shatter and the level to flood
          that sounds pretty cool, but one person could ruin the whole match for everybody. and besides.... that would take massive code i can imagine

Comment

I love underwater maps! Great job man! I love this map. I can tell you put alot of work into it. How lond did it take you to make this?

Comment

most of the UCMP maps took about 5 or more months.

Comment

This one took me about 3-4 months

Comment

Wow! I like the science fiction look but it doesn't seem to be too over the top. Its not a massive and involved map nor is it a small deal. It also looks a bit linear which I like in a ctf map. A definite download for me though I am not a fan of the unreal playground.

Comment

Working...
                  X