DM-UCMP-ImMortalis [Updated missing file]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's nice, but IMO it could use some more contrast in colours, something like a subtle green or purple... but then again... it's hell.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by And I Fall
    didn't play this a whole lot, seems pretty decent.. but one thing is if you use normal epic skins in tdm, the blue team automatically has a disadvantage. it's too red everywhere, you can't see the red team well.
    Not necessarily true. I play with everything turned way up graphically and have few problems seeing anyone. But, just for the fun of it, I experimented a bit. What I found was that even blue team can have the same advantage of camouflage in this map. I made these pics using only the "normal" default skins (no player highlighting). IMO, this map is very playable and could be used for a tournament or ladder map.

BLUE TEAM

Now, if you didn't see them the first time, I highlighted where the BLUE players are.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tdm > *

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MichaelM11
    AnubanUT2: Yeah, lol, Hell aint cheap huh.
    no its not... but some people are

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crotale
    MichaelM11, just played this map a bit ago. The first time I flew through the map with the music on, I got the shivers going up my spine. This is not only a beautifully done map, but it plays so well. No fps issues at all. Very smooth and yet so creepy. Me likey. This one's gonna get a lot of play.
    Thanks Crotale I am glad the theme catches your attention, very glad you liked it

Origanally posted by And I Fall didn't play this a whole lot, seems pretty decent.. but one thing is if you use normal epic skins in tdm, the blue team automatically has a disadvantage. it's too red everywhere, you can't see the red team well.
    Unfortunately, I have never looked into TDM, nor took the time to understand it... but I might look into it next time around.

AnubanUT2: Yeah, lol, Hell aint cheap huh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by And I Fall
    didn't play this a whole lot, seems pretty decent.. but one thing is if you use normal epic skins in tdm, the blue team automatically has a disadvantage. it's too red everywhere, you can't see the red team well.
    Well that is the price of fighting in Hell ...

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MichaelM11, just played this map a bit ago. The first time I flew through the map with the music on, I got the shivers going up my spine. This is not only a beautifully done map, but it plays so well. No fps issues at all. Very smooth and yet so creepy. Me likey. This one's gonna get a lot of play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you tons MSM, I am glad you like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks ace:up: :up: , like DM-Inferno mixed with CTF-Smote. Some light zone fog might have made it a tad better and also run better, unless you've got some in.

Cracking work just like da rest

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Luv_Studd: Thanks a bunch man! I'm glad you liked it

AnubanUT2: Thanks, I'm really happy the atmosphere pleases you, I truly appreciate your comment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luv_Studd
    This is one of the UCMP maps I liked mainly because of the cool atmosphere it has, and it offers some great gameplay. Nice job!
    Couldn't have said it any better ... I love fighting Horrific creatures like Amon and Lucifer and Maggie on this baby ... the atmosphere is just freakin awesome ... in my mind this is the second best DM map in the pack (tied with Xanadu). :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is one of the UCMP maps I liked mainly because of the cool atmosphere it has, and it offers some great gameplay. Nice job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New mirror added.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated: Fixed missing file, links updated... My apologies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X