No announcement yet.

UCMP Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i see what you mean now. i think he used a sheet for that grate texture, and put a blocking volume over it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimensionSeven
      :bulb: I noticed it the 3rd minute of the 1st match in it... After missing a frag with a full loaded bio secondary that fell over the +100 shield letting the bot grabbing it...
      We'll look into this.

Thanks for letting us know!

Comment

ok that has never been noticed before and thank you for telling me. I will test it out and see but i've done exactly what you said and it worked fine.

strange.

if tthe bug appears then I'll definalty fix it up.

Comment

Congratulations to all my friends with the UCMP ... now you all see what hard work and patience and not rushing will get you. These are all awesome maps and they have been recognized as such. Congrats to all of you top notch mappers ... you have arrived!! Can't wait to see how you top this with your next pack ... that is scary to think about but I know you will do something astonishing.

:up: :up:

Comment

thanks anuban

Comment

Of course man ... after what your team gave me (and the rest of the world) for FREE!!! How can you beat that!! And I meant to tell you I enjoyed your map far more than I thought I would when I first loaded it up and saw pics. GJ on that cAm ... surprise with me something even better for the next one! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                Congratulations to all my friends with the UCMP ... now you all see what hard work and patience and not rushing will get you. These are all awesome maps and they have been recognized as such. Congrats to all of you top notch mappers ... you have arrived!! Can't wait to see how you top this with your next pack ... that is scary to think about but I know you will do something astonishing.

:up: :up:
                thanks Anuban :up:

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                  Of course man ... after what your team gave me (and the rest of the world) for FREE!!! How can you beat that!! And I meant to tell you I enjoyed your map far more than I thought I would when I first loaded it up and saw pics. GJ on that cAm ... surprise with me something even better for the next one! :up:

Thanks again then

Already working on the next one, hopefully it'll turn out well.

Comment

Now you folks are on the front page of BU and PU ... man I hope this kind of good stuff happens to my team! You dudes are the sh*t!!! You pulled it off so gracefully ... I'm jealous :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

thanks for the kinds words anuban.

Comment

Your kind words mean a lot AnubanUT2, and I wish your team the best of luck.

Comment

Don't forget to release that TERRIFIC ONS-ABC map as a single downloadable map!! :up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                          X