Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Let's try this in another way.

ONS-Twilight crashes the server at the end of the first round. Never fails. Same thing happens to ONS-Dreamus2 for example.

In VCTF there are no rounds, which is probably why there's no crash in the VCTF remake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map will not crash your server...I played it a bunch on mine, it's all good.

I think it had something to do with the ONS stuff in the map which I took it all out anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Specia1_K
    does this have the same server crash bug as the ONS version?

is the ONS version fixed yet?

that map had the sweetest node setup evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and would have been a big favourite if it didn't have that bug =/
    There's a rather distinct lack of rounds in VCTF

Fraggalonia has it on the servers, although it doesn't get picked much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the filefront servers are down so can u upload to unrealplayground please thx.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wicked Game Server runs it... of course

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any servers running it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the music rocks!
    **puts PressureZone onto iPod**

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that 64 minutes was just on twilight

I haven't noticed any strange things about it, runs like any other map for me... it might have to do with the fact that I took out all the ONS stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how many map changes was that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No crash bug on this, played a 64 minute session yesterday and no probs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does this have the same server crash bug as the ONS version?

is the ONS version fixed yet?

that map had the sweetest node setup evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and would have been a big favourite if it didn't have that bug =/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UPDATED

See first post for second version DL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks nice, reminds me of ONS-Crossfire. And u got space fighters to work? Nice, they usually just fly off and blow up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks fun..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T-Shinzon
    Wait a minute....the spacefighter has 40,000 health in the screenshot.
    The reason I gave the 40,000 health is because the default space fighters have really low health and you blow up way too easy... it makes them not really fun to fly. Now you can take more hits, smash into the ground a few times and have some nice dog fights

The space fighters damage that the weapons do is a lot less than the regular vehicles too. Plus your flying pretty fast so by the time you rattle off some shots at your enemy your dead and you did nothing but scratch their paint...LOL

Just wanted to make the space fighters a bit more attractive to fly in VCTF.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X