No announcement yet.

Hitler Model Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the only way that it worked. I just changed the mesh name for it to show up ingame. If you want hitler in UT then download if not then dont. I emailed the modeler but didnt recieve any response. Remember the Agent Smith skin? well it also uses a modified mesh for it to work properly. Anyway I GIVE credit to them for the model.

Comment

I don't want to be arrogant or something, but MonkeyBlitch, are you maybe American ?

Comment

Wait, so you didn't get permission to use the guy's model? :bored:

Comment

No not american.

I said that I never got a response from them. The model is done from IO Interactive from the Hitman games its just ported over to UT. So its not done from one individual.

Comment

OK, sorry

Comment

I was going to say looks like a Hitman rip off!

Comment

Originally posted by Tug Reemus
                I was going to say looks like a Hitman rip off!
                Then you found out that it was based on the Hitman model?! :haha:

Comment

I don't want to be arrogant or something, but MonkeyBlitch, are you maybe American ?
                  No not american.
                  OK, sorry
                  :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4
                    Hippie.
                    well... if that means that if i don't like hitler, i'm a hippie - well... i guess i'm a hippie then... guess i should call u N..I then...

Comment

Like I said, 'looks like a Hitman MODEL ripoff!

Im not saying it is good or bad and it seems to work fine for me but maybe not for others!

In the first post with pic it says,
                      Description: "Model of Adolf Hitler" which makes good target practice.

Maybe that should say, "Model of Hitman made to look like Hitler"

Anyway it looks like Hitman to me with a paste on mustache and a german army coat.
                      http://www.skincity.beyondunreal.com...pic2_id178.jpg

If the guy that reskinned this or whatever followed the right channels and got permissions and also gives credits then GREAT! If not and obviously there are some install and clarification/description issues here then maybe he can clear that up?

Comment

I reckon he should've released this as a SKIN for the hitman model.

And no, the Agent Smith model's made by someone else - it's not a conversion of Hitman!

Comment

Working...
                        X