Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to frag zombies with Remote Strike weapons sometimes...

Comment

I Cant wait to blow them F****** ZOMBIES TO SHREDS! Actually... I'd like to give them 3rd degree burns.... GOD DAMNIT! IT's for 2k4! I dont got 2k4 yet! Gah ****!

Comment

it's good, but where's the boomsticks and chainsaws? :P

hehe.. can't wait to see the big release ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by EvilEngine
          Yup, shotguns kick *****.
          Is this in UT2003/4? I can´t see it, the image is so small.
          But if it is, please release this.

(btw, it´d be nice to be able to make it swapable, I tried swapping Imperial Blaster Rifle and I couldn´t select it after picking it up when I swapped it using Mysterial´s Random Weapon Swap. )

Why don´t you make a weapon pack for this mod?
          Shotgun, Double Barreled Shotgun, Machinegun, Minigun, Flamethrower, Grenades. And of course UT2004 specials like Triple Barreled Shotgun.
          Ahhh, I can dream right?

(I know that many, if not all of these weapons exist but I´m talking about cool weapons. I think minigun in UT2003/4 is rather small and doesn´t sound like one, Remote Strike shotguns are just not good imo, the decals are ugly, black smoke, and I think the sounds just don´t suite the meaning of Shotgun, not the look either)

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi
            Is this in UT2003/4? I can´t see it, the image is so small.
            But if it is, please release this.

(btw, it´d be nice to be able to make it swapable, I tried swapping Imperial Blaster Rifle and I couldn´t select it after picking it up when I swapped it using Mysterial´s Random Weapon Swap. )

Why don´t you make a weapon pack for this mod?
            Shotgun, Double Barreled Shotgun, Machinegun, Minigun, Flamethrower, Grenades. And of course UT2004 specials like Triple Barreled Shotgun.
            Ahhh, I can dream right?

(I know that many, if not all of these weapons exist but I´m talking about cool weapons. I think minigun in UT2003/4 is rather small and doesn´t sound like one, Remote Strike shotguns are just not good imo, the decals are ugly, black smoke, and I think the sounds just don´t suite the meaning of Shotgun, not the look either)

thats the Postal 2 Shotgun XD, love that game

it uses the UT2003 engine....

( a small description: ure Mr. Dude, and your job, as a normal American citizen is to do every days errands, go get milk, go get your payjeck, go to the medic if youre ill, but u can do this wtf u like, as a good guy, or a maniac that only wants to blow heads off and **** over them (yes you can ****), all citizens love you, or maybe not all of them, and remember, u doo something rong and u go to jail, or simply if u dont wanna, blow those cops out of the way, now this is really a violent game, and IN NO WAY u should try this at your street, this is a computer game, do NEVER forget this) (ATTENTION, if any moderator think that this description should be CENSURED, plz say so, and i delete this description, if you dont wanna have the trouble to delete it)

well, gotta go....

ahh yes...
            cant w8 to see the new animations of the zombies..
            petty i only have time to try mods/muts at weekends ..... i can't w8 to try this new version of zombies

Comment

Thats just the doom3 shotgun I was fooling around with. Theres no code for it at all so its nonfunctional. All the animations are there, I just don't have any weapon code for it since I didn't plan on actually using it yet.

Comment

Until I won't figure out how to change that **** packge names (btw, i've checked out what did you say EE, but I havn't find anything about that...) I can write down some code for that shotgun and add it to the mut, or maybe release it as a beta for now. :P

Oh, and 'bout that gib modifyer mut you asked for EE, here is a BETA of the BETA version of it. Check it out HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kill4
                  Until I won't figure out how to change that **** packge names (btw, i've checked out what did you say EE, but I havn't find anything about that...) I can write down some code for that shotgun and add it to the mut, or maybe release it as a beta for now. :P

Oh, and 'bout that gib modifyer mut you asked for EE, here is a BETA of the BETA version of it. Check it out HERE
                  Hmm strange the tip I gave you didn't work
                  About the mute, I forgot to tell you about it(becuase you sent me it in email) and it didn't work. I tried using all standard gib settings first, and then custom static meshes and blood fx code and still no effect. The models just ragdoll with no gibs at all.
                  So hopefully you can see what the issue might be.
                  No errors or crashes though, so thats a positive.
                  And as for the shotgun, if you want it included just email me the code and I can see what I can do with the model.

Comment

Woah it's the Evil Engine. Thought you had disappeared for good. :cry:

Comment

i thought you both had died... :cry: :bulb: :heart:

Comment

umm... what's going on here?

Comment

I like this, good job!

Comment

Originally posted by dabaron
                            I like to frag zombies with Remote Strike weapons sometimes...
                            Ah, but Remote Strike is a great mut when used together with Nightmare Zombies...

Angel_Mapper: Nah, he just disappears for weeks on end, and then re-appers along with a truckload of stuff he's made while being gone! xD

Comment

Zombies + Shotgun = Endless hours of fun

Comment

Re: Shotgun

Well, maybe I' ll mail you some beta code for the shotgun.

'Bout the mut, I'll recheck the code and try it out in order to find out wich bug is affecting the code. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X