Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gareee
    I haven't tried t yet, but I'll bet it'll make a nice companion mod to the Chaos mod.
    Yea killing Zombie monsters with melee weapons is fun But we have something else in mind for that....

Nice work Kill4/EE!!!

Comment

Can't wait to try/see the new monsters. Guess I will be able to finally see them once the files are renamed and complete. Rock on!

WARRING :up:

Comment

Yo Kill4, I have made changes to the individual monsters and the zombiemonster code, so if you don't already have a plan for fixing the existing problems with the invasion monsters let me know. I can help you integrate the code somehow.

Otherwise, I can't wait!:up:

Comment

me 3 I cant wait !

really really Final version ! :heart:

Comment

One word - CHAINSAW!!!!

Comment

Aye? all done?

Is that the true FINAL version on the front?

Comment

If you are asking about the word FINAL on the last release of this mutator, well not exactly. There will be at least one more...

Comment

Guys, I need some feedback.

I'm trying to rename the Animations and Textures packages, but when I go compiling the code, the compiler tells me that it can't find any references to SkeletalMesh'ZombiesFinalMdl.<amesh>'

I used the directive #exec OBJ LOAD FILE="Animations\ZombieFinalMdl.ukx"

But the compiler seems to still trying to use Zombiemdl...

Help! :cry:

Comment

Playable zombies

you should make a game mode where after you die you can play as one of the zombies. That would be kind of like night of the living dead. Last man alive wins

Comment

Re: Playable zombies

Originally posted by Shredder
                      you should make a game mode where after you die you can play as one of the zombies. That would be kind of like night of the living dead. Last man alive wins
                      Last man standing with 0 zombies to start... but 1 TOUGH aggressive zombie per kill it can be pretty fun... especially when its just down to you... one other guy... and about 8 zombies running around

Comment

Now someone create a real looking and acting Shotgun with spread and I´ll feel like in Doom 3.

It´s **** fun killing zombies with a Shotgun in whatever game that has those two.
                        Double Barreled would be even more fun.

What about adding random factors of health? So you can write min and max health that a zombie can have?

Comment

Originally posted by kill4
                          Guys, I need some feedback.

I'm trying to rename the Animations and Textures packages, but when I go compiling the code, the compiler tells me that it can't find any references to SkeletalMesh'ZombiesFinalMdl.<amesh>'

I used the directive #exec OBJ LOAD FILE="Animations\ZombieFinalMdl.ukx"

But the compiler seems to still trying to use Zombiemdl...

Help! :cry:

FOR ZOMBIE SAKES, HELP HIM CODERS ! ! !

Comment

I can´t help at all.
                            Wouldn´t it just be good if you wouldn´t rename the packages? Is that neccesary?

But there might be a line or two in the code that you forgot to rename?

Comment

yes, from a server admin's standpoint that is absolutely neccessary.

Perhaps the texture and animation packages are referencing eacother kill4.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi
                                Now someone create a real looking and acting Shotgun with spread and I´ll feel like in Doom 3.

It´s **** fun killing zombies with a Shotgun in whatever game that has those two.
                                Double Barreled would be even more fun.

What about adding random factors of health? So you can write min and max health that a zombie can have?
                                Yup, shotguns kick *****.

Comment

Working...
                                X