Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [HEL]rsplitter
    Can't wait
    Agreed

I figured out what was wrong when I had tried to run it on my computer at home... ended up I still had a nightmare.ini from a previous installation in there... it wasnt necessary and was actually over-riding some things and preventing the mutator from working correctly... I love the new zombie's spawn in wave option... .totally cool!

Anyways cant wait for next verision! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Before I uploaded the completed zombie models I wanted to complete the legless crawling zombie.
      It only has a few animations, becuase well, something with no legs can only do so much you know. So hopefully kill4 can do something with it.
      I threw in the Trite from DOOM3 too(no time for a custom bug right now), but in the future I can always add a new spider creature seperatly and use it's animations.

Comment

EE, we collectively salute you.

Comment

Those disturbing dreams of my childhood are returning...

(Mommie)

Comment

Evil Engine, Spider creatures would kick some serious butt. Make them please. Spiders are creepy ********.

Comment

The legless zombie abosolutely kicks asses. Great work EE, cant't wait for it!

Comment

mmmm I cant wait that Doom3 zombie too

is more coming ??
                I want this one too flying allover ..
                [screenshot]http://img36.exs.cx/img36/751/Doom3l.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Interesting.. the Chaos team didn't think they could do a spider like character in 2004.. they did the old Chrek for ut99, and numerous people begged them to remake him for 2004...

Jarhead would be nice updated...

Comment

Re: mmmm I cant wait that Doom3 zombie too

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
                    is more coming ??
                    I want this one too flying allover ..
                    [screenshot]http://img36.exs.cx/img36/751/Doom3l.jpg[/screenshot]
                    Yea. I like it, too.

Looks like the dead Queen of Borg in Star Trek: First Contact

(So what if I'm a trekkie?)

Comment

So, finally, EvilEngine has delivered to me the complete zombie's animations pack. Now final, renamed version is one step closer. You all have to thank EE for his great work, I dunno if he did upload the entire 13Megs package to the FTP with a 56k modem connection, but if he did, he's really the best. Thanks :up:

Comment

VERY cool. any idea how long it will take you to integrate everything?

Comment

I think the whole thing would take 1 week or something like that.

Comment

Coolness. Take your time, so there aren't any bugs to squash.

This is one of the best UT mods to date.

I haven't tried t yet, but I'll bet it'll make a nice companion mod to the Chaos mod.

Hey, EE.. have you gotten your real life straghtened out yet?? Hope yer luck has improved...

Comment

I actually only uploaded the ukx package since the textures are the same , so it would be kinda redundant to re-upload the large UTX too.
                              For the new models I put the textures in the ukx just to keep the file changes in one package instead of multiple for compatibility.
                              I hope you guys enjoy.

Comment

Woohooo one step closer! Thanks EE... and you too Kill4!

Comment

Working...
                                X