Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks fine? You may want to take a look at your ut2004.log file and look for any warnings or errors...

The zombies for invasion are basically useless right now anyway they don't do any damage. If you wait a bit there will be a new version with this fixed, and some new animations, etc...

Comment

a huge zombie should appear if you get a killing spree :up:

Comment

Yeah hehe... I know I should just wait for the next version but Im just so excited!

For now I guess I will just use the mutator until the next release...

I cant wait to run the custom zombie invasion gametype and use the Monster Mutator to randomize their size/speed/damage

Comment

Some screenshots for you, and a bit of a project for me!

Shot 1: Zombies stack quickly in small maps like Junkyard.
          Shot 2: Maul is not a very large map, so I was wondering where all the zombies went (the cap was 30). Found em in Blue, where they went unchecked and slaughtered bots in seconds. (40 dmg attack)
          Shot 3: Love this shot, one of many in UrbanBay.
          Shot 4: Another in UrbanBay with one of the cooler zombies, the blue one.
          Shot 5: This didn't come out as cool as it was in-game, but whatever. Not the best place to find a 500 hp zombie.
          Shot 6: I love the new walking animations, way to go EE!
          Shot 7: It gets quickly congested in MindGames with a 50 zombie cap.
          Shot 8: I like my zombies numerous, highly damaging, and slow.
          Shot 9: The only one that lagged my computer, this shot depicts about 100 zombies in Refined, with 500 hp each that do 50 damage per hit.

EDIT: That didn't quite work. Ah well.
          EDIT 2: There we go.

Comment

Heh nice pics Carbs! I play the game with with the following settings:

30 zombies max
            200-300 heath per zombie
            50% chance of gibbing
            35-50 damage per hit (depends if I want three strikes your out or two)
            zombies set to be aggressive
            zombie skill set to godlike
            bots set to godlike

Kill4 and EvilEngine have done a fantastic job. This mutator is pure mayham! Hey Kill4 you done have to re-write the walking scripts for the zombies they move and attack great as they are now. Just add the missing animations and I will be satisfied.

Go for it if you want to ofcorse!

Comment

Try this... (*evil laughing in distance*)

Zombie Health = 100
              Gibbing Potential = 1.0
              Exploding Zombies? = True
              Force of Explosion = 10000
              Damage of Explosion = 1000
              Radius of Explosion = 200

I also have the 'deemer explosion animation. (Gets a little choppy when someone nukes a group of zombies, but hey, its fun...)

Whats the explosion sound class for the 'Deemer? I only have a rocket explosion now, and I must say, it sucks weasels...

[::EDIT::]
              I am amazed @ how you can freak out a long time veteran of this mut, Kill4. I just saw a zombie in swimming trunks... Scarier than Clowns... and Santa...

Comment

Originally posted by Dead-Metal
                Heh nice pics Carbs!
                Thanks!
                Originally posted by Dead-Metal
                30 zombies max
                200-300 heath per zombie
                50% chance of gibbing
                35-50 damage per hit (depends if I want three strikes your out or two)
                zombies set to be aggressive
                zombie skill set to godlike
                bots set to godlike
                50-75 zombies max
                500 health per zombie
                0% chance of gibbing (I use it with GibLife set so bodies stay around for 0 seconds and disappear in flames rather than de-rez so all those zombies don't lag as bad)
                50 damage per hit
                Zombies not aggressive
                Zombie skill on 3

I go for a more classic Dawn of the Dead style, as you can see.

Comment

I have the models pretty much ready to upload to my ftp. Would it be better to just upload the UKX becuase the textures haven't changed at all. This way it will be easier to upload for me and download for you kill4.
                  Another thing I was wondering is if you are using all the skins I supplied in the texture pack for the zombies to use?
                  Just curious becuase I didn't see the knarled up burned skin for the "boney" model being used.

Comment

This guy: []? Yeah, he's not in there.

EDIT: The red "gutsy" one in here is, though.

Comment

Originally posted by obscenery
                      That looks fine? You may want to take a look at your ut2004.log file and look for any warnings or errors...

The zombies for invasion are basically useless right now anyway they don't do any damage. If you wait a bit there will be a new version with this fixed, and some new animations, etc...
                      I tried it on a different computer and it works fine... weird... its fun to spawn a bunch of zombies for invasion... spawn a bunch extra in a wave and just face a horde of zombies and gib them into oblivion..

Question: Did I miss something about hosting a game with this mutator? Do I need to add something to my serverpackages or something? Both computers have the mutator installed, but when the computer connects it cant see any of the zombies?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it duh

Comment

kill4...

Would be nice to actually use the new version but I cant . The new Texture, Animation & System files mismatch with the ones on redirect so I guess I will have to stick with v1.2 on my server :cry: . I will keep an eye out on here just in case you surprise us server admins by renaming the files everytime you update your mutator :up: .

PS: Actually, I have no problem editing the system files whenever you update the mutator. The problem now is the new texture and animation files. They are same names but yet, different files.

Comment

Mr Carbs your Screenshot make me cant sleep !

it really scary screenshot ! too many Zombies !!! :cry: but I like it so much !
                          [screenshot]http://img124.exs.cx/img124/3531/ZombieNightMare.jpg[/screenshot] :cry:

Comment

Well I'll rename the whole packages in the next update, when all the other problems will be solved. Wait for it :up:

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

YAY!

rename em

:up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X