Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is download link I upload again !

Originally posted by fudge_dragon
    I have been playing on a server that uses this and I wanted to use it in instant action for myself but all the download links are broken. Does anyone have a copy of the required files that they could upload somewhere?

http://files.filefront.com/Zombies_O.../fileinfo.html

Comment

• didn't really find this very enjoying. But, that's just me.

Comment

• Thank you all

I ve been offline for a long time now.
        I just wanna say thank you to all the ppl who interested in this project.

Btw ppl, with 52000+ Views and 400+ posts this is the most viewed mutator/thread from the beginning in both this and atary forums.

Comment

• looks cool will download

can you update the first page with that working link on this page?

Comment

• Looks cool, didn't notice this back then, omg, yeah please update with working links...... please...... Or maybe your working on a new version?

Comment

• you missed my link ?

Originally posted by Hanji View Post
              Looks cool, didn't notice this back then, omg, yeah please update with working links...... please...... Or maybe your working on a new version?
              http://files.filefront.com/Zombies_O.../fileinfo.html

Comment

• Multiplayer problem

I recently downloaded this mod and I'm having some trouble with it. I set up a LAN game, but the host machine is the only one that can see the zombies. The other players can't and so they get whacked. Is there something I missed setting up this mutator?

Thanks,
                * Robinson

Comment

• What did you do? I'm having that problem.

Comment

• Did you add the serverpackages in the UT2004.ini file on the server?

Comment

• To whom it may concern:
                      The final version was great, except for one thing, it has the same filename as all the others. For those of you who host games and use the gameservers site as the redirect, u probably noticed it never worked out. So i renamed the files, and it works now.
                      So heres the link to this final version with renamed system files, just add it to your serverpacks:
                      Serverpackages=nightmare14
                      http://files.filefront.com/zombies_o.../fileinfo.html

Comment

• I know this mod has gone through lots of changes.

But there is one bug I'd like to report... if it hasn't been reported.
                        The Zombies Invasion gametype..

It stinks! The zombies don't even hurt you! All they do is side-step and reach for you.

But the mutator, if it's added... Now that is perfect. The zombies actually run after you and hurt you. Possibly skeletonize you.
                        If only they were like that in the gametype.

Comment

• Any chance of working links to a more useful site where the links stay the same, or the root page of the file (not the info)?

All these old Game/Filefront links in these forums no longer work
                          I can offer a permanent hosting if that is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X