Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sinnthetika
    These look a lot more creepy. More torn up and with bone exposed too and ones that looked like they died in some serious accidents instead of just decayed up. I really like animations on the lower right one.

Curious if it's possible for you to make one that had no lower half at all and drags itself along the ground?
    One with entrails? Yeh I already have one like that made but it's not in the zombie pack yet.
    Maybe it could be added in later along with more zombies.
    Oh and heres another pic of one of the zombie's alt skin:

Comment

a suggestion.
      A gametype where X number of zombies spawn at the beginning of the round, and begin to hunt the players down (similar to invasion)
      but the difference is, every time a player kills a zombie, 2 spawn in its place. The players win if all the time runs out. This puts the emphasis on running away from an ever increasing number of zombies.

This would rock for halloween

Comment

ATTENTION: FINAL VERSION

I've just posted the FINAL version....well...animations for fat zombies and female zombies are missing, and for monsterzombies too, but this should be a good assay for you guys... check it out!

Comment

Re: ATTENTION: FINAL VERSION

Originally posted by kill4
          I've just posted the FINAL version....well...animations for fat zombies and female zombies are missing, and for monsterzombies too, but this should be a good assay for you guys... check it out!
          So it's good, but missing three animations? Hmm...

Comment

yeah EE couldn't make them in time, but he's workin on them.

Comment

Quick question: I want to host these up on pcgamemods since I have been posting all your stuff up, so can I merge all 3 of these zips or would you want me to post them all as seperate.?

Comment

no, you can merge em. no problem

Comment

VERY cool! Someone needs to post in the original thred though, that there's a 1.0...

Comment

I love this mut but is there anyway you could make it usable in mods? I have no clue about int files, but i scewed around with it just to get it in the mut list:

Object=(Class=Class,MetaClass=Engine.Mutator,Name= Nightmare.MutNightMare,Description="blahblahblah")

That's what I did, but I know it needs more to make the mut actually work, that just makes it available in the mutator list.

Could you add an int or something to make it work? I'm trying to get it to work with frag ops, if it makes a difference.

I'll give you a cookie if you do .

Comment

I think you should install it in your UT2004\<moddir>\ instead of UT2004\

Comment

Right! See, this is why your the professional and I'm the shocked and awed onlooker.

I'll try it .

Comment

Well, it didn't work. Now I don't feel AS stupid. Any other suggestions kill4?

It did show up, but nothing happened.

Comment

with "install it" I was meaning "the mutator"... well, instead of installing the mutator in UT2004\ root dir, install it in the <mod>'s root dir. The int file in UT2004 isn't important any longer to show up correcty a mutator and make it work.

Comment

Yeah, I know you were talking about the mut. I did. It showed up in the mut list, but didn't do anything in game. No zombies.

I totally got rid of my .int file because I had no clue what I was doing lol. I just noticed that mutators that seemed to show up with mods always had .int files.

I placed the .ini, .u, and .ucl in D:\UT2004\FragOps\System\.

Comment

Zombies' Animations and Textures should be installed, too.
                                Maybe the mutator can't use them. Try putting them in UT2004\FragOps\Animations and UT2004\FragOps\Textures

The files I'm referring to are:
                                -UT2004\Animations\Zombiemdl.ukx
                                -UT2004\Textures\Zombietex.utx

Comment

Working...
                                X