Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooo i forgot all about this mutator
    been a while.. ima re download it.

Hmmm is there a way players can be the zombies? like as a game type?

players vs zombies.

one team are human player's and the other team are zombies.

so you could have a 20 man server and have 10 human players and 10 zombie human players...

Comment

Wouldn't that be unballanced? Zombies are slow, and have no far range Weapons

Comment

Originally posted by eviL<3
        Wouldn't that be unballanced? Zombies are slow, and have no far range Weapons
        I take it you havent tried the mod yet?
        Zombies, like invasion monsters, attack with melee and damage you that way. Even without weapons, a mass of monsters coming at you from all sides is pretty crazy. Give it a try then make a judgement on balance.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilEngine
          Zombies, like invasion monsters, attack with melee and damage you that way. Even without weapons, a mass of monsters coming at you from all sides is pretty crazy. Give it a try then make a judgement on balance.
          read what he's responding to.
          He thought it would be unbalanced if humans could play as zombies. That would suck for a zombie player.

fragged \ respawn \ repeat

you'd be lucky to even get close to a shotgun weilding zombie slayer.

Comment

Heh, by Weapon, i meant the Melee attack

as Plumb_Drumb said, i think that

fragged \ respawn \ repeat
            would get boring after a while

eviL

Comment

Oh ok, maybe your right. I was in a hurry and didnt want to read back what was said before.

Comment

No problem :heart:

Comment

I think this is worth mentioning, but wasn´t there a shotgun in the making?

The problem is that all shotguns I´ve tried aren´t shotguns. ZenCoder´s shotgun is a good example.

I love shotguns, and it´d be great to get a decent one for killing zombies.
                  (and players too of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi
                    I think this is worth mentioning, but wasn´t there a shotgun in the making?

The problem is that all shotguns I´ve tried aren´t shotguns. ZenCoder´s shotgun is a good example.

I love shotguns, and it´d be great to get a decent one for killing zombies.
                    (and players too of course)
                    Coincedently I have been coding up a ShotGun for the mod I'm working on, and it is a trial and error thing to get the right effect I was looking for. My goal is to get an instant firemode thats shoots more than one single beam at the same time and get the proper spread effect. I did it with the projectile firemode but the projectiles didnt spread randomly like I was looking for.
                    I may have come up with an idea though, and maybe Kill4 could use it for a shot gun for this mutator too.

Comment

Good to hear.
                      I hope you get the resault you want.

Comment

Looks interesting :O

Comment

Shot Gun

Hmm a shotgun is actually a good idea.
                          Let me know if you ppl like that one imported from DooM III

If so I can get the import from EE and then release a first version so far to make you guys try it out and judge it, if it goes well the I can improve it as well.

Just post for teh win!

Comment

Why not just use the ones from Remote-Strike?

Comment

Originally posted by LorinUT
                              Why not just use the ones from Remote-Strike?
                              For people wanting a shotgun, thats a great weapon set to use .
                              I think some of the people (who are enjoying the zombie action)though want something a little different and unique to this mutator and its theme. And hopefully we will give it to them soon.

Comment

:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X