Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to say, as nice as most of these zombies are, not all of them are created equal. Some of mine look like unwashed Necris models. Is the game just using a character model rather than a zombie, or is this a zombie type? Also, some of my zombies are brilliantly bright white, as are the gibs. Just me? One last thing, some of my zombies are noticably larger than normal humans. Is this intentional?

The Zombie Invasion game works (woot!) , but I was wondering if the game could "Store" more Zobmie Horde members is a different way, allowing for larger groups of zombies. Is it possible to "compress" the zombie stats, so that out-of-view zombies can be packed into unseen corridors and rooms, until they spill out, or I go charging in? Hmm?

Comment

Anyone tried Zombie Hunter yet? It has good zombie models. Maybe you can try it to get some ideas. If you want I can try to at least get a pic in. (Though it involves me getting right face-to-face with a zombie... Not a pleasent experience...Especially with the VIRUS infecting them )

Comment

LorinUT what is "Zombie Hunter" ??

may I have download link and screenshot please ?
        also "Hedge_o_Matic" did you ever use "Monster Manager Mutator"? you can make change Zombies side
        http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=408295

Comment

Zombie Hunter? It's kinda like a "MULTIPLAYER ONLY" mod. I wish you can play it on Single Player. Give me a few hours to get the link and screenshots ok? (Besides I don't even know how to post screenshots...) I Do know it's at FileFront.

Comment

Got the link. Here it is

I also got the README file for it but I dunno how to set it for download. Maybe I'll just copy and paste the important parts in it.

Comment

Although I do have to warn you. the download might take an hour or 2. Oh and just so you know, when u play ZH. DON'T GET SMACKED BY A ZOMBIE! Here's why.

3.1 - How it works

- the beta 0.7 only had on gametype, team deathmatch. The goal is simple, kill the other team and dont be killed by zombies to win the round.
              - If zombies don't see any human around, they walk freely on the map. They are here just to make the match more harder.
              - If you're touch by a zombie, the virus will be on you.
              * a gauge bar appear on screen
              * Much effort you do, much the virus will damage you.
              * Virus will stop automaticly after an amount of time if you stop moving around. (beta 0.7)

From the README file itself. I'll post more in a little bit.

Comment

Here's more from the README file.
                2.0 - Menus

2.1 - Keys controls

Zombie Hunter have special key controls that you must specify :
                * Throw weapon : Throw your current weapon
                * Reload : Reload the current weapon with ammo
                * Melee Weapon : Select the melee weapons (Knife for this beta 0.7)
                * Primary weapon : Select your primary weapon
                * Secondary weapon : Select your Secondary weapon (pistolets/revolvers)
                * grenade : Select your grenade
                * Use : The only way to pick up weapons on the ground
                * Team : Choice your Team
                * Buy : Goes to the buy menu
                * Hand signals : Some hand signals if you dont want to make noise

2.2 - Host a party

After you select the map, go to the game rules section ; some options can be defined here :
                * Map Time Limit : Set the time limit for a level
                * Round Time Limit : Set time limit of a round (seconds)
                * Start Money Limit : Set the start money (max 3600 $)
                * Zombie Amount : Specify in pourcents how many zombies will be spawned on the map. ie: If you had created an level and put on a zombie spawn 5 zombies; And if in game you choice zombie amount to 200%, so it will spawn between 5 or 10 zombies.
                * Freeze duration : Set the amount of time where players will be stuck at the starting round (0 = no freeze)
                * Max players between team : Balance the numbers of players between teams. ie: 3 says that only you can have 3 players between the 2 teams like Mercenary (3-6) survivors.
                * Kick player with no team : Kick players who dont choice a team when joining the server (delay 30 seconds)
                * Both teams must have players : The two teams must have minimum 1 player.

- The money help you to buy weapons. there are some rules to understand :
                * killing an enemy player = 500$
                * Killing a zombie = 200$
                * Win the round = 1500$
                * Losing the round = 500$
                * All members will earn 20% of gains by people killed. ie: If you kill a zombie, you will earn 200$ + 40$ (20% of 200$), and your team-mates will earn 40$ (20% of 200$ for the zombie you killed).

3.2 Armorment

3.2 - Armament

Zombie Hunter only use real weapons, there will be more weapons to come.

- Include with beta 0.7 -
                BASE WEAPONS : Commando knife (mercenaires), Butcher Knife (survivants)
                PRIMARY WEAPONS : Mossberg 500, Mac 10, galil, FnFal, Colt M4
                SECONDARY WEAPONS : Bereta 92 C, Python 357 Magnum, USP match .50
                Grenades : HE grenade, Smoke grenade, Flash grenade,
                EQUIPMENT : Helmet, Kevlar

Comment

Originally posted by LorinUT
                  - If you're touch by a zombie, the virus will be on you.
                  * a gauge bar appear on screen
                  * Much effort you do, much the virus will damage you.
                  * Virus will stop automaticly after an amount of time if you stop moving around.
                  Just so ya know. When u get hit by a zombie, Quickly take out the zombie and hide until the virus goes away. Although your character will suffer damage over time with the virus on him.

Comment

Got the screenshots.

Ok I'll try to put them on. Wait... Do i require a website to post them? If so darn.. no screenshots then... Unless someone can post them for me. I'll have them in a folder in a zip file. If anyone can post my Screenies, I'll need your email to send them. Thanks.

Comment

thanks link but .. that mod for UT2003

I dont have UT2003 anymore so not for me
                      thanks anyways :heart:

Comment

I know how u feel buffy. All the GOOD mods are for UT2K4 only. And i don't got UT2K4. So we're nearly in the same fix.

Comment

Time to upgrade then.. it's only been almost a friggin year now! LOL!!

You can usually pick it up for like $20 used, so there's no excuse NOT to upgrade...

Comment

Garee... 1 problem about UT2K4. It's been out for 5 months. It started costing $40 and it's STILL $40! I don't think it's going down.

Comment

I have Both UT2003 & UT2004

Originally posted by LorinUT
                              Garee... 1 problem about UT2K4. It's been out for 5 months. It started costing $40 and it's STILL $40! I don't think it's going down.
                              if you play UT2004 ? you change your mind so you go get UT2004 !!! :up: :up:

Comment

I don't got UT2K4.

Comment

Working...
                                X