Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex_mapper
    anyone know where I can get that alien looking monster? the one that s from the movie alien vs predator?
    http://unreal.shiningsquirrel.com/do...s/AlienINV.zip

Comment

you know what the alien class is so I can add to monster table?

Comment

Originally posted by reflex_mapper
        you know what the alien class is so I can add to monster table?
        Alieninv.Alieninv

Comment

About the alienINV mod... Is it for 2k4 invasion or 2k3 invasion?

(Please be 2k3...Please be 2k3...Please be 2k3...)

Comment

Originally posted by LorinUT
            About the alienINV mod... Is it for 2k4 invasion or 2k3 invasion?

(Please be 2k3...Please be 2k3...Please be 2k3...)
            Sorry, I don't know. It has been around for awhile, so it may have opriginally been for 2k3.
            It can't hurt to try it, if it works, great, if not, you only lose a little time.

Comment

Ok i downloaded the mod and I placed it all in the CORRECT folders but... I dunno what to do next, It aint showing up in the Monster Roster in INVASION. I used to have a mod that allowed CERTAIN Monsters in but I lost it. I had a mod that kept screwing up my mouselook. Keeps disabling it and I Can't re-enable it. I always had to REINSTALL UT2K3!! I think it was called..... DARNIT CAN'T REMEMBER! Can i ask a favor? Can anyone please send me a link to a mod that can re-arrange monsters that appear?

Comment

Ok i downloaded the mod and I placed it all in the CORRECT folders but... I dunno what to do next, It aint showing up in the Monster Roster in INVASION. I used to have a mod that allowed CERTAIN Monsters in but I lost it. I had a mod that kept screwing up my mouselook. Keeps disabling it and I Can't re-enable it. I always had to REINSTALL UT2K3!! I think it was called..... DARNIT CAN'T REMEMBER! Can i ask a favor? Can anyone please send me a link to a mod that can re-arrange monsters that appear?
                Go here: http://unreal.shiningsquirrel.com/downloads.html

You want MonsterManager 1.2.
                You may want to also grab the ini settings right below it.

Comment

YEAH THAT'S THE NAME! Monster Manager! Thanks.

Comment

By the way.. Are all these files... ut2003 compatible? Cause i don't got UT2K4

Comment

By the way.. Are all these files... ut2003 compatible? Cause i don't got UT2K4
                      To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I never ran a ut2k3 server, just played it. I'm sure if it does not work, by now there are probobly several for ut2k3. MAybe someone here knows of muts for 2k3 that do the same thing?

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!

Most of them work. MonsterManager dont work but HordeControl works the same. Thanks, I'm having a blast kung-fu kicking them alien rears

Comment

Obscenery gave me an UT2003 version of MonsterManager. Try to PM him or ask in his thread.

Comment

So how's it coming along kill4 and obscenery?
                            Do we have to wait much longer for a release?

Comment

by the way, IS there gonna be a sample video of the Zombies?

Comment

Well I have run into some interesting problems with the collision on the models that is obviously not a problem unless they are used as monsters.

I am working around that and I have an interesting idea about how to deal with that, but I have to research it a bit.

However, I am really honestly shooting for this weekend. And I am really sorry to everyone for not getting this done quicker, but I have been kind of busy in my real world... but now I am back to my unreal world...:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X