Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zombies Of Nightmare [FINAL RELEASED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so when do you think there will be for seperate class for each zombie? For monster table

If I add to monster table i guess they won't drop shields or deemers etc? or will they?

If no can you make a random pickup spawns for these?? health/adreniline/deemers/shields etc

Comment

• If you are asking if monster zombies are goning to drop pickups, I think they won't... anyway we'll see with big O what to do later....

Comment

• When can we expect a new release?

Comment

• The way people keep trying to get new things added...

next June.. LOL!

Comment

• :up: .... well, I think the FINAL version should be available in 1 or 2 weeks... it depends on how much busy obscenery will be (he gotta write the whole monsters' code).

Anyway, I'm also working to the ZombieInvasion code, and this will took some more time... and till I won't have it finished, big O won't be able to start his job, cause I'll probably make some modifications to the zombies' code

Comment

• Ok, can't wait for the final release

Comment

• Originally posted by Xzimon
                Ok, can't wait for the final release
                Quoted for truth!

Comment

• some nice killer zombies there

Comment

• Can we get some screenshots of them in action?

Comment

• I play this all the time, so I'll demorec one for 'ya.

Nex

(BTW, the map that I will demorec it on is my own mutation of ONS-ArcticStronghold. Sorry, not for DL. )

Comment

• By the way. Can i ask something? Is it possible to convert it also for UT2K3 use as well? I dont got UT2K4 yet.

Comment

• Try it out on UT2003, I think it should work as is.

If you don't get it to work, I'll see what can I do, after I'll release the FINAL version.

P.S.: The final version is coming closer...!

Comment

• I hope it works, I don´t have UT2004 either. I´m waiting for a new HDD. Mine is pretty much full (5 Gbs left).

Are you saying the final will have a table of zombies so the community can make new ones and you add them to the list after downloading?

/Homer Simpson

Mmmmm...zombies, aghghghg....

Comment

• HD space is VERY cheap right now.,. I just got 160 gigs for $29!

I think my 2004 folder is now about 10 gig, BTW...

Comment

• What do you mean Kill4? UT2K4 files DO NOT WORK with UT2K3... do they? Besides i dont got the link for the zombie mod.

Comment

Working...
                                X