Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Wooohoooo!

Originally posted by Bjossi
    I´m not that excited because I don´t have UT2004.
    You need to get it...

Its games like UT2k4 that make me really happy to be a gamer... and with all the free bonus packs, expansions, and user mods and mutators its been more than worth the money.. which is a lot more than I can say about many games recently... at least IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by kill4
      Bad news about the Trite from Doom3...

I can't add this to the mut, because when it dies, due to he hasn't got his own ragdoll, he's always going to crash the game.
      Sorry...
      Thats ok.... if somebody decides to code a ragdoll for it later cool, but its in no way a dealbreaker as far as Im concerned...

Heck I was happy just running around flak cannoning zombies

Comment

Give me 5 min and I will email the ragdoll to you.
        *edit*
        Ok it was sent, just let me know if it doesnt work correctly for you.

Comment

Re: Re: Wooohoooo!

Originally posted by Bjossi
          I´m not that excited because I don´t have UT2004.
          I saw the game for 40 bucks at Target the other night, it's a good time to pick it up.
          http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B0000BVGOM

Probably other places you can get it for lower too.

Comment

Originally posted by obscenery

Do a search for the U2Skaarj thread and release, that will have some execellent Skaarj from EE.
            are these diffeent Skaarj's? or are they the same or similair to the ones that come with UT2k4 satore etc?

Comment

Originally posted by reflex_mapper
              are these diffeent Skaarj's? or are they the same or similair to the ones that come with UT2k4 satore etc?
              http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...light=u2skaarj

Comment

Doom3 Trite

Ok, Trite works fine now, thanks EE :P

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Wooohoooo!

Originally posted by Valdus Pryme
                  You need to get it...

Its games like UT2k4 that make me really happy to be a gamer... and with all the free bonus packs, expansions, and user mods and mutators its been more than worth the money.. which is a lot more than I can say about many games recently... at least IMHO
                  I know, but there´s a hard situation for me.

I have powerful computer but there´s no space left on my HDD, I only have 7 Gbs left. It´s already slow. When I get a new HDD I definately will pick up the masterpiece and this mod asap.

Are you going to put Doom 3 monsters into the mod kill4? :up:

(possible spoilers for new HL2 players)
                  Don´t forget the monsters in the ghost town early in HalfLife 2.
                  The town where you first get the shotgun.

Comment

Brand Spankin New 120Gb Serial ATA Hard Drive, 1.5Gb/s Transfer Speed. (Not on my laptop, it has an old plate as a hard drive ) Hehe. I loooove making some geeks jealous :P

And if you want a good looking game, UT2004 is 'da way to go. :alien::up:

Comment

Are you going to put Doom 3 monsters into the mod kill4?

(possible spoilers for new HL2 players)
                      Don´t forget the monsters in the ghost town early in HalfLife 2.
                      The town where you first get the shotgun.
                      Well, you have to ask EE if he can export the models, create ragdolls and animations... I think it would be great, but would really slow down the release process and increase the pack size, too... maybe it's better to make things to work first and maybe i'll add a config menu later, where you can add zombies models on your own, like Monster Manager.... :P

Comment

I think it'd be better to release the doom 3 monster pack as a separate release. so if people wanted to JUST add them, they could.

Comment

I added two advanced options, one that allows you to specify a link to a separeted ZombieArrayUpdater sub class (wich I implemented in the Zombies code) that allows you this way to add custom zombies later on to the defaults and a second option that allows you to specify a similar link, but this time to a DroppedPickupsUpdater class (already implemented in the main package), wich allows you to add custom dropped pickups to the defaults.

This way me and who wants to, will be able to add new zombies and/or dropped pickups without making farther updates!

Anyways those two options are reserved to those ones who have got a little coding aknowledgement.

P.S.: I'm working on the invasion game type, too. (Zombies Invasion)

Comment

so... you putting in Doom3 Creatures?

Comment

so... you putting in Doom3 Creatures?

Comment

Originally posted by kill4
                                Well, you have to ask EE if he can export the models, create ragdolls and animations... I think it would be great, but would really slow down the release process and increase the pack size, too... maybe it's better to make things to work first and maybe i'll add a config menu later, where you can add zombies models on your own, like Monster Manager.... :P
                                Probably.
                                The pack is rather big now isn´t it?

Comment

Working...
                                X