No announcement yet.

ONS-Cylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also this map will be changed into vihicle invasion and it is download availeble soon!!

Comment

I liked Setylon so why should this be different? :P. BTW, is there anything battlestar galactica related in here?

Comment

ehhh how you mean??:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmatter
          Also this map will be changed into vihicle invasion and it is download availeble soon!!
          Nice one Dark :up:

I am the one who will be releasing Cylon as a Vehicle Invasion map with the kind permission of Darkmatter. Full details on changes are all in the readme but to put it simply is a change in spawn layout, pathing and extra weapons and ammo. It will be 1 of 16 ONS maps that I have tinkered with to make Vehicle Invasion (or regular Invasion with a mutator!) a better experience.

Hats off to Dark for a fun map.

Comment

Found a slight problem. Maybe not so slight, if it happens online too.

I've always played on the blue team, so I was kinda surprised when we blitzed the reds twice in maybe ten minutes and the announcer says 'Red team wins!' Now, if it's a bot match you can always say 'Big deal, I know who won',but if the red team always wins on multiplayer, some people who can play that way might get a bit upset when they get losses put on their permanent record. I wouldn't care, personally, as my short career has about as many defeats as victories anyway. But if anybody on UT is as rabid about their stats as some of the guys I played Starcraft with...

*EDIT*

Ok, I tried the map again to see if I could recreate the problem. Something I didn't notice the first time through: did you mean to leave that gaping hole by the health by the lower left core? The way the ground just suddenly breaks off after the health makes me doubt it.

Oh, and as for the outcome... hard to say. I remembered to turn RPG off this time, and we got beat in the third round.

Comment

Ducatisto:
              Nice one Dark

I am the one who will be releasing Cylon as a Vehicle Invasion map with the kind permission of Darkmatter. Full details on changes are all in the readme but to put it simply is a change in spawn layout, pathing and extra weapons and ammo. It will be 1 of 16 ONS maps that I have tinkered with to make Vehicle Invasion (or regular Invasion with a mutator!) a better experience.

Hats off to Dark for a fun map.
              I just never thought it whas you that asked for my permission!!
              Just make the map cool
              Also about the slight problem: the red force has near the first bleu neutral node an airstrike soo they can just have easely the bleu 1 down and also the bleu force can easely kill the red one
              Why should I make a map easy there isn't fun anymore

Comment

Think you missed the point there, Dark... we won. Slaughtered 'em. They never touched our power core, or even made it vulnerable, either round.

They still got the win.

Tried to see if it'd happen again - this time we won in three rounds and it gave us the win. I'm going to see if I can win in two rounds again, maybe that's what did it.

Comment

The map has just a default link setup if you wanna change it just make 1 more by your self:sour:
                  Tutorails at planetunreal:up:

Comment

Ok, I finally managed to beat it in two rounds again. Either the error was my computer's fault, or this map gets buggy when using RPG.

Good thing this isn't actually a bug with the map. I can tell it never would have gotten fixed.

Comment

hmmm.. can be dunno:sour:

Comment

Working...
                      X