Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS-Cylon

Name: Darkmatter

Version:UT2004, ut2004 editor 3.0 and photoshop7 is used!!

Description:The map is on a large planet called Cylon everything on the planet as nature is large also the map has airstrike and all vihicles!! Just cool!!

Screenshot:

Credits: Darkmatter, Morten....

Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/xcom-unrealtournament2004/

Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps...ype=ons&show=c under the map name ons-cylon!!!!

Not another great ONS map!!! When will the massacre end ... never I hope :up:

The description has just roped me in ... sounds awesome!

Comment

Added this nice map to the VeC Site so you can rate, search, and download some more maps, mutators, mods, utils, if you register You can also add your clan homepage or any other links that has to do with UT, UT2K3, UT2K4

Comment

''Thnx'' CBA`ken!!
        Cool site just a nice download section!!

Also I just hope everybody like my map I'm just thinking to make my second great ons-map!!

Comment

Additional mirrors...

This map now has additional mirrors, including a magnet link for peer-to-peer downloading via the Gnutella network, screenshots and additional information at the following URL:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=2635

Comment

Looks nice, runs well on a lower spec machine. :up:

Unfortunately, the team balance is a bit off Players on the red team can quite happily spawn at their powercore jump in their goliath and reign firey death down on the blue's first powernode without having to move.

Whereas the blues... well, they're just screwed ... Still, it's a challenge! And as always..blowing stuff to bits is gooood :up:

*edit* It actually plays much better than what I said up there

Comment

lol yesterday online my map whas in the top1 list and it whas just a mapping try !!
              It whas my first onslaught map after 5 months ''I go make more of them they are getting better

Comment

Now playing on CyberManX's Reality.

Comment

Holy **** NICE!!!!!

Comment

This map is gorgeous plain and simple .... :up: and the fps is great ... man I loved going at it on this map but I was puzzled by the two node approach ... is just something that affects the IA playsers only or was it designed with just two nodes in mind?

Great looking ... alien tropical ... :up: :up:

Comment

I just designed it with 2 neutral nodes and maked a link setup!!
                      This is just the problem but it's cool!!'' bleu team can just destroy red neutral node easy but the red team has airstrike near the bleu neutral node soo they can do it also''!!
                      Also I like to play hard maps soo I never make them easy ''for me it is just some fun'' lol
                      The map just plays fast and loading the same but it's just difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmatter
                        I just designed it with 2 neutral nodes and maked a link setup!!
                        This is just the problem but it's cool!!'' bleu team can just destroy red neutral node easy but the red team has airstrike near the bleu neutral node soo they can do it also''!!
                        Also I like to play hard maps soo I never make them easy ''for me it is just some fun'' lol
                        :up: :up:

Comment

Yeah thnx
                          ''Also my next map will be inside a forest I just like to make nature maps''!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmatter
                            Yeah thnx
                            ''Also my next map will be inside a forest I just like to make nature maps''!!
                            Yeah I hear you ... I am a Scorpio, water sign so I too love nature and nature maps ... Antalus was my fav DM map ever up until recently ... and I love maps with water so go for it ... my eyes will certainly be peeled. Peace.

Comment

Nice, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X