• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Troopers: Dawn of Destiny Release 4

Name: Troopers: Dawn of Destiny
    Version: 4
    Compatibility: Latest UT2004 Build
    Description: Troopers: Dawn of Destiny is a Total Conversion for Unreal Tournament 2004 that crosses the boundary line between Game and Experience to bring you an atmospheric, involving, multiplayer-based tactical first-person shooter set in the fictional universe that has been at the heart of science fiction for over thirty years. Sporting an exciting combination of all-new playable characters; breathtaking, groundbreaking battlefields; completely authentic and technically realistic weaponry; and both old and new modes of team-oriented gameplay; Troopers completely revamps UT2004, turning the game into a supportive platform for a completely new breed of Star Wars experience. 4 is the current release, but the team is hard at work preparing more content for the mod including but not limited to new weapons, maps, models, and Vehicles. Come experience the galactic civil war.
    Comments:
    Screenshot:
    [Screenshot]http://www.fpscentral.com/siteimages/6/news/0157/speeder1.jpg[/Screenshot]
    [Screenshot]http://www.fpscentral.com/siteimages/6/news/0157/speeder2.jpg[/Screenshot]
    [Screenshot]http://www.fpscentral.com/siteimages/6/news/0158/speeder6.jpg[/Screenshot]
    Credits: Kinetic Studio's and its Beta Testers
    Homepage: www.ut2004troopers.com
    Download: http://www.ut2004troopers.com/index....=show&id=10935

- New Vehicle – Imperial Speederbike (and a DM map to go with it)
    - Objective maps that WORK (Yes they end, and the objectives are fully functional)
    - Reworked and overhauled maps (Yavin and Mos look and play better then ever)
    - New models both rebel and imperial (Normal, Forest and Desert sets)
    - New class – Gunner, along with a weapon redistribution on all classes
    - New Animations
    - Reworked blaster system for faster blaster bolts
    - New blaster effects and muzzle flashes
    - New Modified e-11 effect
    - Revised Storm Trooper model (they are not anorexic anymore)
    - New Weapons for both teams
    - Death Hammer (Imperial Pistol)
    - New DLT 19 model and animations
    - Blastech A280 (Rebel carbine)
    - Blastech A295 (Rebel Sniper Rifle)
    - Imperial Storm Trooper Thermal Detonator
    - Introduction of Iron Sight or Scoped mode for all weapons in place of the previous zoom button
    - New Music (Intro and Menu with more to come)
    - Fixed various bugs

Thank the LAWD

Comment

yeehaw!

looks like Troopers is back in full force.

Comment

DLING!

Comment

i havnt downloaded this since the first version of ut2k3, it just wasnt too my personal taste then, has the gameplay changed/improved any?
          (obviously theres new content but im talking about the core gameplay)

Comment

OMG speeder Bike !!!!!!!!

:up:
            I love it !!! thank you for new version :heart:
            could you make Zip version too ? please
            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by FizzyRB
              i havnt downloaded this since the first version of ut2k3, it just wasnt too my personal taste then, has the gameplay changed/improved any?
              (obviously theres new content but im talking about the core gameplay)
              its changed since the first release on 2k3.

Comment

YAY that bike is awesome!
                i luv this mod!!!

Comment

ZIP version is coming shortly I hope

Comment

i see the first person arm models are still, uh.... lame?
                    (especially the rebels)
                    Also, that new map needs some help, eg, needs to be larger and have proper visual borders.

Anyway, its better than ever, and the speeder bike rocks.

I hope we get a lot of servers to play on.

Comment

like alot of people have said the speeder bike would be awsome in a objective match

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                        i see the first person arm models are still, uh.... lame?
                        (especially the rebels)
                        Also, that new map needs some help, eg, needs to be larger and have proper visual borders.

Anyway, its better than ever, and the speeder bike rocks.

I hope we get a lot of servers to play on.

Plumb Drumb we are working on new ones

Nathjan, The current DM map is the work in progress of an obective map

Comment

Great job on this version! and thanks for adding (something UT2k4 should of included in the GUI) full joystick support! um only thing I can think of that bothered me a little was the fact that I couldn't tell how many more... um plasma rockets (guess you can call them that) I had left in one of the new guns.

Comment

Personally I didn't like the SW movies (the SW-universe is too chaotic and childish IMO), but I must say: this mod is amazing!
                            Good job!:up:

Comment

Originally posted by nathjan
                              like alot of people have said the speeder bike would be awsome in a objective match
                              Speeder bike level needs to be super sized, you can't get going very fast till you run into the end of the level and have to make an all too tight of a turn. Needs a long narrow map with some sort of objective at the end maybe. Seperate the two teams from each other at the start of the map (bottom) with a large hill that gradualy merges together further up the map.

Comment

Working...
                              X