No announcement yet.

[Released] New Exion Onslaught Maps v3.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hay did you ever use the info i sent you about getting the karma to work online with ut2k4?

and as always its a great mod.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkeyMonkey
      Do I need to download a previous version or anything before I attempt the new one?
      No previous version is required.

Comment

Originally posted by Meroin
        Yess! Exion strikes again!
        Gj guys!
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcheeese
          hay did you ever use the info i sent you about getting the karma to work online with ut2k4? and as always its a great mod.
          Yes, a little bit, thanks. But Karma (UT2004) works fine under online play with vehicles.

Comment

Exion v3.00 server: sysconfig.hu:7777

(UT2004 / Join Game / Internet / Right Click / Open IP / IP Address: sysconfig.hu:7777)

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeV
              Exion v3.00 server: sysconfig.hu:7777

(UT2004 / Join Game / Internet / Right Click / Open IP / IP Address: sysconfig.hu:7777)
              Simpler method, click the following link to connect directly:
              [ut2004]sysconfig.hu:7777[/ut2004]

BTW, I've got the Exion maps in my Mapvote for Onslaught too. Server address in my sig :up:

Comment

This is a fun mod. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousBIC
                  Simpler method, click the following link to connect directly:
                  [ut2004]sysconfig.hu:7777[/ut2004]
                  BTW, I've got the Exion maps in my Mapvote for Onslaught too. Server address in my sig :up:
                  Thanks!

Comment

Permission

I would like permission to use your Exion Mod code in my Mod so that I may have entire maps that can be leveled by Giant Robots!

Comment

PRETTY!

Comment

very impressive
                        http://www.unreal.ie/dl/mods/Exion_v300_ut4mod.zip

Comment

Wow

You guys put a ton of love and effort into this one. In addition to overhauling / tweaking every vehicle and weapon out there, you put in a ton of extra effects and the MUCH NEEDED destroyable terrain feature. NICE. (I was especially impressed with the level that had the destroyable platforms swinging on chains! )

More than anything, I believe that having a destroyable environment will be a CRITICAL element in enriching the way that Onslaught games are played. I hope to see more maps with that feature in the future.

However, due to all the high-damage InstantFire weapons, I find the gameplay to be a little too fast / chaotic / unrewarding. No matter how good you are, someone can chew you up in less than a second, with little chance to react or retaliate. This gets compounded when too many special effects completely chew up the framerate; you're fine one second, the screen jerks for a moment, and suddenly everybody is dead.

All in all, I'm encouraged to see such progress in a mod, and I hope to see more work from you guys in the future. Laters!

UT2004Addict

Comment

Working...
                          X