No announcement yet.

Robostorm Mod Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the webpage, the domain name people are giving us a hard time. Hopefully it will be back up after price gouging BS is settled.

Comment

Glad to know you're still out there -- and I hope your DNStuff is resolved soon!

Comment

Suggestions

For RoboCTF u need to have VCTF maps in it (Agressive alleys will be awesome)
        You should include ECE vehicles and maybe the bulldog! Also in DM and CTF the vehicles should be small (like the ppl) for extra manouverabiltiy, Also will u make this for 07? (necris vehicles would be so awesome) Very nice mod

Comment

It sounds nice, but the DL link is broken...

Comment

I think robostorm should be revived and made better (its good but needs more vehicles and gamme types like normal DM and BR) I think having some custom vehicles would make this mod so awesome

Comment

Now just imagine robostorm2k7 eh USING THOSE BOHEMIAN MONSTER!!!! it be crazy and cool. I hope there is more progress on this mod cause I mean look at XS vehicles how long has that been arround? And I think sertain robots like the raptor and cicada should have either jump jets or flying abilities while the goliath well is a walking tank nuff said and the leviathan you can do a combo to unleash the MAS cannon blast and the spma well "ITS HOWETZER TIME" and the paladin have sheilds and it trusty cannon of great pain and mabey allow wheeled vehicles to do 30second bursts with the wheels touching the ground and giving them a boost in speed.

Comment

I just noticed something why hasn't anyone requested TC-1200 to become a transformer.

Comment

Hello RoboStorm ..

I want to keep Alive this Thread ...
                  he said this Mod is not dead
                  so I keep my hope for this Mod coming to UT2007 too

Comment

the vehicles are pretty cool, but, you should make animations for the transformers, so they actually show the transforming process, right now they just look like they warp out of nowhere, just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by TortiseTank MK6
                      I just noticed something why hasn't anyone requested TC-1200 to become a transformer.
                      His mouth will be the toilet seat

Comment

hmmm when i tryied to download it its saying "page cannot be displayed" anyone know why?

Comment

are you sure ??

Originally posted by CommanderXG View Post
                          hmmm when i tryied to download it its saying "page cannot be displayed" anyone know why?
                          from this site ??
                          downlaod still working for me but ....
                          http://209.15.138.201/robostorm/download.html

Comment

thanks... when i tried the one that was posted at the beginning it said that it wasn't a site...

Comment

well I play but I can't run a server????

Comment

u should have leviathan,cicada,paladin,and spma transformer bots and oh yeah ion tank too

Comment

Working...
                                X